Thursday, August 16, 2012

Teddy Graham S'mores Bars


I have been planning for a kiddie picnic but because of the unpredictable weather I always have to postpone it to a later date. These teddy graham s'mores bars are one of the picnic sweet treats I'd like to prepare for the kiddos. I wanted to make a fun looking yummy s'mores that the kiddos will love so I thought of adding teddy grahams for some cuteness. I got around to  making  a few pieces for the kids to taste and they loved them! These have all of the essential elements of a traditional s'mores but I added a little  more pizazz by topping with Teddy Grahams and sprinkling with 100's & 1000's. I love these hershey's milk chocolate drops coz they have no candy shells but pure chocolatey goodness! They came right out of the fridge when I made these smore's bars reason why  I think they didn't melt but they were delightfully soft!



 Ingredients:
Graham Crackers
Mini Marshmallows
Teddy Grahams
Hershey's milk chocolate drops
100's & 1000's/non pareils sprinkles




I purchased the hershey's milk chocolate drops at S&R and the rest at Landmark Supermarket (Trinoma)


Layer first four ingredients and pop into the oven until marshmallows are puffy and melted. ( I just used a toaster oven.)

100's & 1000's won't stick to the marshmallows so I brushed the marshmallows with sugar syrup (boil 1 part of water and  2 parts of sugar together until it thickens ) before sprinkling. You can also use honey, maple syrup or corn syrup.


Best paired with strawberry milk!


Chewy and crunchy at the same time!



I also spotted this chocolate cookies at S&R but it's also available at Robinsons Supermarket


I just thought of making them more cuter!


I'm calling them huggy's school peanut butter lollies. lol!






Fun snack for kids!


Linking to: Color Connection




44 comments:

CheerfulFeet said...

i super love your Teddy Graham S'mores Bars post.. looks so yummy!! wanna try to make 1 too ♥

mhie@travelentz said...

you're very creative, love it,my daughter will love, pwede mo ba sya gawaan...hehhehe..

sherene said...

Bongga ka talaga, super creative, ang dami mong ideas sa mga ganyan hehehehe.
Ang suwerte ng mga bata sayo:))

joy said...

That is why you are all soooo sweet:)

MEcoy said...

haha ang cucute ng gawa mo at nug mga bata ee

Tin | The Average Jane said...

Sarap maging bata! =)

Looks great! =)

J said...

Ang cute!!! Paampon na kasi para makatikim ako niyan!

P.S. Si Ykaie pala yun... kala ko si Peachy! ;-)

Pink Line said...

napaka-creative mo naman..pwede mo yang pagkakitaan hehe..

bet ko yung strawberry milk :)

ZaiZai said...

ang cute! parang di ko kaya kainin pag ganyan ka cute, baka i-display ko lang haha :)

pero dahil matakaw ako, kakaini ko na din. really lucky ang kids at mahilig ka mag prepare ng mga ganitong snacks :)

Joanne ;p said...

Super cute!! Bongga ka talaga sa creativity teh! Parang ang hirap kainin.. Ang kukyut pa ng mga models at taga-kain mo!

Leovi said...

Yes, I love chocolate, beautiful photos.

sm said...

very tasty
beautiful cute pics

suituapui said...

Cute bears...and cute little girls too! Wink! Wink! LOL!!!

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

sarap matikman iyan.....siguro masarap ka talaga mag luto ng pagkain..

mathea said...

ako ang nawawala mong pamangkin ahahahha...i want s'mores too!

Balut said...

ha ha ha! look at the facial expressions of your models! I just love these kids ;)

Can I have some of those smores and lolli cookies please :)

Kim, USA said...

Now that is awesome! I love to do this too thanks for the recipe and the visit I do appreciate it.

sw0605 said...

Your post has given me so much inspiration to do some creative things with my daughter..I will certainly try this soon...

xinex said...

Mmm, your smores look really good and pretty. Your girls are really cute too!...Christine

Em said...

Waah! Ang sarap maging pamangkin mo :)

Mrs.D said...

wow, that's really cute! thanks for these ideas....:)

thanks for hopping by!

mymy said...

oooh, fun way to serve snacks!
hope you had a fab time yesterday! :)

Ishmael Fischer Ahab said...

Masarap kumain ng cute na pagkain. :-)

Bravo! Pahingi naman jan. :=P

Rubhie - said...

Titaaaaa !!!! heheheh pede din ba kitang maging Tita ????? :) galing mu Ms. Anney !!! swerte naman ng mga nieces mo :)

Tetcha said...

Tempting! I'm sure the kids loved it!

Karolina B-H said...

this is so cute!! great ideas!!
xxo

Tal | ThePinayWanderer said...

wow, iba ka talaga gurl, super creative, no wonder nagi-enjoy nieces mo sa mga foods na pini-prepare mo. galing!!! :)

Spanish Pinay said...

napatumbling nanaman ako sa galak! hehe ang cute! I'd like to do this kaya lang ang aking chikiting eh parang every day may sugar overload kaya wag muna haha!

Spanish Pinay

daysinawagon said...

three words --- yummy... brilliant... dreamy! My little girl will love this! Winner post!

daysinawagon said...

three words --- yummy... brilliant... dreamy! My little girl will love this! Winner post!

Gracie said...

Another smart treat for kids, Anney you don't know how much you inspire us sharing your creative and unique ideas.. you're simply awesome!

Marjorie Gavan said...

judging by the looks on the kids' faces, i say they liked your creations a lot. i think i may to give that smore a try.

Marie said...

Oh my! So mouth-watering naman ng Teddy Grahams na ito! The kids totally enjoyed it oh! ^_^

Clara Turbay said...

yummie.

chubskulit said...

I love those big brown eyes.

Thank you for joining last week's Color Connection. Can't wait to see what color you will be showcasing this week.

M said...

please invite me, i mean my daughter in your next kiddie picnic. I would love, i mean my daughter would love teddy graham s'mores bars. hehehe :)

CutestPrincess said...

so yummy, the teddy graham s'mores bar is so tempting!

It’s a GIRL Thing

Hands to Work, Hearts to God said...

Sooo creative! I especially like the glass with the sprinkles- reminds me of a daiquiri (but for kids!) have a great weekend! Patsy from
HeARTworks and
papemelroti

kulasa said...

oh am gee....lucky kids! and they are such game models haha, sigh...super love as always...penge ako girls hahahaha....hungry and craving here!

Rizza Gatchalian said...

Super fun treats for the kids. For adults... ay hinay hinay lang kc you know.. ang figure!hihihi...

Rajesh said...

Beautiful shots of the place. Nice place to relax.

Adin B said...

Awe! How cute mommy. Ganda naman nang mga pagkain.. it's too cute to eat. hehehehe... We have not had smores like forever. I want to have some! :) Cute little ones. They sure seem to enjoy the treats. :)

Bechay said...

wow, ang sarap naman! enjoy na enjoy talaga ang mga bagets, hehehehe!

Anonymous said...

Hi there,
My name is Nicky and I am interested in featuring your recipe on some social media pages on behalf of a client of mine. Could you please send me an e-mail at NicoleLBentley@gmail.com to discuss details? I can't seem to find your contact info. thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails