Sunday, May 20, 2012

Bellarocca Island Resort and Spa (Day 3)/ The BOAC Hotel

While other guests were already leaving Bellarocca at 6:30 AM due to the regular flight schedule, we were enjoying an al fresco breakfast overlooking the mountains and the sea. To maximize our stay at Bellarocca, we booked a room at BOAC hotel for an overnight stay so we could transfer in the afternoon after we checked out of Bellarocca. We didn't want to check out at 6AM for the morning flight since we still wanted to stay for half a day at the resort. But since complimentary transfers are based on Zest Air schedule, we had to pay P600 for the sea transfer after we checked out at 12 noon.
After a hearty meal, we donned our rash guards again for some watersports activities. We tried windsurfing and jet skiing!

The Verdict:
Beach- Bellarocca doesn't have the best beach. It is rocky-corally but forgivable because of the beautiful view and the staffs who will never leave you while doing some watersports activities. There's always one assigned to teach, help you and to look after you until you finish the activity.
Swimming Pools- I love the infinity pool!
Food-Some were good, some were ok, some needs improvement. There were only a few selection of food on the buffet. I hope they will add more but I understand that they don't have that much guests yet compared to other high end resorts.
Resort Staffs- Courteous and always smiling! Extraordinary efforts are made by the staffs to ensure a pleasant stay at the resort.

If you can find a good deal, Bellarocca is well worth a visit. Since the deal that we availed includes a Php20,000 welcome value credit, I can say that our stay at Bellarocca was well worth the price we paid. Food is kinda expensive. We actually exceeded the Php20,000 allowance for our food and beverage. Or maybe we just have a voracious appetite reason we exceeded! lol!
Zest Air is the current commercial airline that flies to Marinduque.
Zest Air flight schedule:
Morning flights- Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun
Afternoon flights: Tues, Thurs, Sat


Al Fresco breakfast



View from the Clubhouse's al fresco area


I had Filipino Breakfast Set (P780)- Tapsilog, a slice of banana bread,1 pandesal and fresh fruits


Checking out the other side of the beach.









Kuya teaching me how to windsurf. It was heavy! I made it on my own for 2 minutes. lol


Kuya! Help me I don't know how to swim back! (screaming while still trying to stay poised! hehe!)


Jet Skiing for the first time!



Bye Bellarocca! See you next year! ( Just dreaming! )



Welcome drink at the BOAC Hotel.



We got a family deluxe room for Php2,000. It took an hour before we reached the hotel. It was sunday and most establishments were closed! We weren't able to visit some tourist spots around the town.



Lunch at Cafe Mamita (Php835) Crispy pata, Shrimp sinigang, ampalaya con carne, sizzling tuna and fried chicken


Trying to get drunk!



Arrowroot cookies are Marinduque's specialty. They are available at the BOAC hotel. I purchased some for my Mom and Aunts.

47 comments:

Fydez said...

Nice photos. X

Adin B said...

Mommy, these are awesome photos. And the food! My oh my! I am literally drooling. Ops! I better wipe myself off from drooling so much. LOL! Love the place and that second photo looks like you are in Greece. :) Love, love, love!

J said...

Ang gaganda ng pics nyo! Kakainggit naman ang getaway nyo!

P.S. Panalo ang t-shirts! Anney, saan makakabili ng ganyan?

Wonder Woman said...

Wow. I'm inggit!

Please join my Chocolate Fire giveaway:
http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com/2012/05/chocolate-fire-world-of-pure-creativity.html

suituapui said...

Having lots of fun as always... What does BOAC mean? It was the acronym for a British airline long lone ago.

michi said...

included na ba yung jetski sa bayad? ang daya nung complimentary transfers dapat wala din bayad kasi 12nn naman talaga check out.

mayen said...

the place is really gorgeous and i guess if the staff are nice it's easy to love the place.

ang cute ng wacky pics nyo. kaaliw. :)

bluedreamer27 said...

what an adventure you had there.. nice photos and place looks very stunning...
thanks for sharing

♥♥♥irene♥♥♥ said...

captured lahat ng ganda! =)

M said...

grabe, super mahal nga ng food. almost same price yung breakfast for one sa lunch for the group nyo! But the view is trully breathtaking! And bongga ng matching shirts! So love it :)

CutestPrincess said...

nice photos... you enjoy the summer vacation to the fullest talaga ah. sana mapuntahan ko lhat yan, hehe

It’s a GIRL Thing

mhie @ Travelentz said...

Well, that's great you had fun there kahit mahal. I guess maganda yang resort na yan sa honeymoon but not for family.

betchai said...

looks like you had a fun vacation, but what I enjoyed most are your shirts :) super fun to look at. i find the food very expensive too, but the views are awesome. i can't wind surf too, too heavy for my arms, can't control it at all.

chaxpage said...

a breath taking view!! Kulit naman yung wacky fam pick! natawa ako ahh! :)) how i wish i can visit that place soooonest! :)

Mimi said...

Ganda talaga dyan ate!

Mimi said...

Ganda talaga dyan ate!

Ishmael Fischer Ahab said...

Talagang sinulit ninyo ang Bellaroca ah. Tama 'yang ginawa niyo. Wala nang kasiguruhan kung makabisita uli't kayo dun eh. ^_^

Rajesh said...

Wonderful shots of the outing.

Rovie said...

Sobrang ganda ng place. Looks like you are having soooo much fun!

Inggit ako sa escapade na ito. Hehehe

Leovi said...

Nice pictures, a dreamlike place. He sees you as happy as that site is nice

Leovi said...

Nice pictures, a dreamlike place. He sees you as happy as that site is nice

Lucy said...

Hi dear, nice blog! I follow you now! I'll be really happy if you follow me back :) Kisses from Italy, Lucy www.tpinkcarpet.com

Gracie said...

Falling inlove with the place! Almost paradise. Would love to go there sana.

jinky said...

wow, grabe! kakainggit! one of my dream places to be ;-D

Ile Odarod said...

amazing view! The whole place is pretty pricey thought. especially the breakfast you had

Missus Cee said...

yan ang totoong beach! hahaha. luv the PH talaga!

papaleng said...

Seems a great place to visit. you sure did have a fantastic summer vacation experience.

Wild Butterfly said...

wow! ang saya naman!

Anonymous said...

How much po ang jetski?

Cee S. said...

Fantastic view! But what's with the tapsilog at ang mahal? I hope it's worth the price. hehe

beingwell said...

What colorful photos! I so <3 <3 <3!!!

And thanks thanks for your comments sis. I'd love to try the tuna for my fish lumpia next time. hihihi.. Thanks for the idea!

Cooking Like a Pro

anney said...

2,700 ang jet ski for 15 minutes lang. Mahal nga e.

MACY said...

kulet ng tshirts niyo..nakakatuwa =)

Mayet said...

love,love these photos!!

Pinay Travel Junkie said...

Nalulula talaga ako sa price! But what an awesome family getaway that was :)

Tal | ThePinayWanderer said...

Great summer getaway on a beautiful though pricey bellaroca, bongga!! :)

Ganda ng photos esp. the wacky shots, with matching shirts pa, katuwa. :)

MIRIAM said...

Wooowww...wonderful pictures dear! :-)

Kisses,
Miriam
Fashion Crazy Ball and My Facebook Page

Alyssa Jane Saluta said...

Hi dear! Im just a newbie blogger and I need members!
I love your blog,definitely followed.:)
Pls.follow me also. :)
Thank you!

alyssasaluta.blogspot.com

Chyng said...

how cute your outfits! sync ito! now im thinking what to wear for this trip. haha

galing! =)

KULAPITOT said...

inggit me much .. nasa dream destination ko to !

Tin | The Average Jane said...

Kulang chikitings mo sis. =)

joy said...

sarap nyo talagang panoorin. parang pelikula. nice pictures, nice people and the smiles ay nakakahawa.

Reese Milania said...

My dad worked there, he was one of the engineers ;-) ... I would also love to visit that place.

Anonymous said...

I'm amazed, I have to admit. Rarely do I encounter a blog that's both equally educative and interesting, and let me tell you, you've hit the nail on the head. The issue is something that too few people are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I found this in my hunt for something relating to this.
my webpage > Banja Vrujci apartmaniBanja Vrujci Srbija|Banja Vrujci hoteli|Banja-Vrujci.net}

i am certified said...

awww.. i'm so ingggittttt! ganda ng place! :)

i am certified said...

awww.. i'm so ingggittttt! ganda ng place! :)

Manong Unyol said...

nice ang ganda ng resort... nice galing

Related Posts with Thumbnails