Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Bohol Bee Farm- Bohol Countryside Tour Part 1

When I was scouring the web for a cheap Bohol tour package, I came accross 2 people who I emailed inquiring about the tour price. One of them was quick to reply while the other one took forever! I availed the first one's tour package since the price was reasonable enough. He gave me this itinerary:


Tour Guide: Paul Bernard Incon
COUNTRYSIDE TOUR (12 SPOTS)

Vehicle type:
Sedan 2-4 pax P2000.00
S.U.V. 5-9 pax P2500.00
Van 10-14 pax P3000.00

Spots to be visited during the tour

Bohol Bee Farm
Blood Compact Monument
Baclayon church and Museum
Python sanctuary
Tarsier Sanctuary
Loboc river cruise
Man made forest
Butterfly garden
Chocolate Hills
Hanging bridge
souvenir shopping
Hinagdanan Cave
Loboc eco adventure park Zip Lining

If anyone is interested in this tour package, his contact details are at the end of this post.



We skipped Phyton Sanctuary and Zip Lining at Loboc Eco Adventure Park since my Aunt was not interested in Zip lining. Our first stop was Bohol Bee Farm. They serve healthy organic dishes and I wanted to try them so I asked Paul if we can have breakfast At BBF. I asked him to join us but he said he was still full. He was kind enough to wait for us even if it took us so long to finish eating. We checked out the place and had some pictures taken then we proceeded to the next spot.








I didn't tell my Aunt that breakfast was free at Dumaluan Beach Resort or else I wouldn't be able to try BBF's organic dishes. She's a bit frugal. lol! Anyway I paid for our meals coz I knew she would discover the next day that free breakfast was included in our stay at Dumaluan.





Camote Bread with Honey, Pesto and Mango Spreads ( Complimentary breakfast)





Mango Pancake with homemade honeyglazed ham and egg with herbs





This was my meal. Honey Glazed Chicken, Brown Rice, Garden Salad ( with edible fresh flowers) and Honey Mustard Dressing. I loved this one! Ok, I admit I wasn't adventurous enough to eat the edible flowers. Maybe next time! hehehe!





Putomaya and Tsokolate




Vegetarian Breakfast ( This includes assorted Organic salad, herbed bread with pesto spread and mango banana juice)




Gumamela Tea




Carrot+cucumber+banana+ pineapple smoothie and fresh lemongrass juice




The place has 2 small swimming pools.





Me and my cousin tried their homemade Ice cream. I liked the Spicy Ginger Ice Cream! He tried the malunggay( moringa) ice cream.





nice beach but too bad no shoreline




The store










I bought these for sis.



Inclusion of Bohol tour package: tour driver/guide,no time limit, pick up and drop off service

Guest will pay all entrances
You may prepare 560.00 per person for all the entrances and 1 time eat all you can lunch buffet on board floating restaurant @ loboc river

Paul Bernard Incon boholtour.incon45@gmail.com
09297623614
09173565898
http://inconboholtours.webs.com/
http://tripwow.tripadvisor.com/tripwow/ta-0214-b3d8-7409?ln





31 comments:

Vernz said...

HI Anney.. o no.. ginutum ako sa blog mu haha... sarap naman your Bohol tour...

thanks for dropping by my blog.. All the best.. see you around :)

jeanny said...

hindi namin 'to napuntahan when we were in Bohol. Will make sure na next punta namin sa bohol, kasama to sa bohol trip namin :-)

Alice Law said...

Ohhh, I love your dish the most. The plating is so beautiful, I so in love with those lil edible flowers!^^

Ayel said...

OMG! Bohol!!!! ang dami ko na gusto mabisita wahh! thanks for the contact details anney, incase we decided to visit bohol i'll ask them for service... ang ganda ng mga photos!! :) love it!

J said...

Panalo ang gumamela tea... pede kaya gawin yan using the gumamela in our backyard? Hehehe

lelay said...

vegetable salad looks tempting and the gumamela juice was quite interesting

devorelebeaumonstre. said...

nice. xo

devorelebeaumonstre.com

michi said...

3 from your lists ay hindi namin napuntahan, hindi included sa tour na nakuha ko.

Rh0ze said...

wow a province tour. i hope someday makapunta din ako sa bohol like you. sa ngayon wala that's only a dream lang weeeeh.

anyway sis mukhang maganda talaga ang lugar niyan. ang mga pagkain ang sasarap hehehehe. nakakagutom tingnan eh. ano po ba yan may bayad sis.

the view is so good and beautiful.

kath said...

gusto ko ulit makapunta ng bohol, ang ganda kase talaga :)
sarap ng malunggay ice cream ng BBF and yung honey and pesto spread nila :)

Sapphire Mommy (Mommy Jo) said...

after this post mas naexcite lalo ako mag-Bohol,ganda! nacurious naman ako sa lasa ng gumamela tea.hehe!

mayen said...

awww... the food at bee farm looks really good. we didn't go there. it is not part of our tour. Our tour was lame. hehe..

elmo said...

wow. i want to go back to bohol! been there for work. i want to go back but this time, for pleasure. ;)

there a similar juice made with gumamela here in malate.its called hibiscus. the cafe's name was advocafe. -

Lalah said...

Been to Bohol hundred times but never been there (Bee Farm). I want to go... :)

anyways, my old URL is not working anymore I proclaim it dead. Hope you can follow me in myy new URL here

http://lalahspartyofthree.blogspot.com/

and here
http://lalahslifeatitsbest.blogspot.com/

Thanks so much Anney :)

Annie Q said...

I love that mango pancake and egg with herbs, looks yummy.

I just about to ask, did you eat the flower? My friend visit one of the local organic farm for a farm stay, the next morning their breakfast was a basket of flowers and with some other fruits and drink. She told me she find it weird to eat flowers! hahaha

Ioana Liliana said...

Looks like an awesome day :)


Fashezine

wendy said...

how did the malunggay ice cream taste? hmmm... curious!

The Average Jane said...

Wow! Love the salad with the flower. Didn't know Bohol had a Bee farm too. =)

Malditang "Kura"cha said...

indeed a cheap package. Ours was RJ. Ok din yung mga tour packages niya at madadaldal ang mga drivers. hahah! Gusto ko yung ganun. Sayang I haven't tried edible flowers din. Yaan mo, maghahanap talaga ako ng ganyan dito sa manila. Tapos share ko sayo. I already miss Bohol. =(

kath said...

hi sis,
gave you an award..rules on my blog
here's the link :)
http://iam-kbc.blogspot.com/2011/09/sushine-award.html

suituapui said...

Honey...good for health. Nice with waffles... Yum!

Spanish Pinay said...

Hey sis, this is a really nice tour! and langya, almost 2am na dito pero ginuto mo ako sa pictures LOL

Spanish Pinay

Adin B said...

You made me drool watching all those yummy food. My gosh! I think I have not had a mango spread before. I can't wait to try. By the way, thanks for sharing about places you can visit in Bohol because I have always been interested in exploring the area. Now, thanks to you I have an idea of where to go. I like to go Zip lining though. Maybe someday when we vacation Philippines, I want to drag my husband to Bohol and explore the island.:) Love it!

Adin B

abhie said...

Wow! It looks like you had so much fun with your bohol trip. I wanna go there too! May I know how much have you spent for the whole trip? Thanks!

Ayel said...

Ganda ng mga photos! ang ganda din sa bohol! :) what camera are you using? :)

i am certified said...

Thanks Anney for sharing this I didn't visit BBF last time I went to Bohol.. Sana makabalik tlga ko at for sure isasama ko na to s itinerary ko.. ;)

Sera said...

The foods look so fantastic! Do they taste as good as they look?

Incon Bohol Tour said...

http://inconboholtours.webs.com/

http://tripwow.tripadvisor.com/tripwow/ta-0214-b3d8-7409?ln

bluedreamer27 said...

i wonder what's that puto maya.. maybe we have different term for that delicacy.. it looks like Biko to me

kengkay said...

ang sarap naman! nung nag tour kami, we paid around 1,500 per pax and we were five -- pero wala na kaming binayaran na entrance or food.

[pinkc00kies] said...

we're going din this month... i wanna try the food :D all looks yummy and fresh!

Related Posts with Thumbnails