Monday, August 29, 2011

Bohol Getaway- Dumaluan Beach Resort 2

Because of miscommunication through text messaging, 3 of my relatives booked a flight to Bohol 4 days earlier than our flight so the day we arrived was the day they departed from Bohol. Nevertheless, we had a splendid and fun vacation though it was just the 4 of us. I scoured the internet for a place to stay and picked Dumaluan Beach Resort 2 because of its proximity to Bohol Beach Club. Actually, I tried to book at Bohol Beach Club first but since it was peak season, no rooms were available that time. I reserved 2 Deluxe rooms at Dumaluan Beach Resort 2 for Php 2,600/ night with free breakfast buffet. Rooms were decent enough and equipped with cable TV, small refrigerator, aircon, bathroom with bathtub and water heater. We stayed here for 4 days and 3 nights. Food were expensive so we had to go to Dumaluan Beach Resort 1 if we'd like to eat.








I love the relaxed atmosphere here!
















We arrived 3 hours early so we had to wait for the previous occupants to vacate our reserved rooms.



Just hanging out.














We rented a Kayak but we were having a hard time balancing. I prefer the plastic one coz this wooden Kayak was a bit heavy and hard to manipulate. We just had our picture taken riding this kayak then we gave it to someone else. lol!




The beach looks beautiful in the morning when it's low tide!

26 comments:

i am certified said...

I miss Bohol.. I wish I can visit it again some time soon. You're lucky the weather cooperated the whole time you're there.

Adin B said...

Great photos and great vacation. Oh how I miss the ocean! :) I have never been to Bohol so I am hoping to visit next time we vacation to the Philippines.
Visiting you again, mommy Anney!

Adin B

Alice Law said...

Wah, u were off 4 another vacation in a paradise! Look at the crystal clear water, the coral reef must be gorgeous too!

Kayaking, something I'd like to try at least once in my life.:)

mommy-razz said...

hahay ang sarap gumala.. galing ng mga pictures at ang experiences mo..

Ishmael Fischer Ahab said...

Nice naman. Buti kayo nakagala na saBohol. Gusto ko puntahan iyan eh. Balita ko kasi gabundok ang tsokolate d'yan sa Bohol. Gusto ko matikman yung tsokolate nila.

Oo nga pala. I already replied to your tag. Check it out:

When it Rains, It pours

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

2007 last kong pagpunta sa bohol..

Kristeta ♥ (kalokang Pinay) said...

uy sayang naman, next time tawag na lang wag nang text! but glad to hear that you still had fun. I love Bohol =) swerte nyo sa weather ah! And sarap maligo sa beach!!!

Ayielle said...

wow! ganda pala sa bohol! wahhh gusto ko na din pumunta dyan.. :) hope we can find time to go there... :)

ganda!! :)

pinayrichmom said...

wow! bakasyon na naman?? saya!!! :) I've always loved Bohol. Na-miss ko ulit after reading your blog. I'm sure you had a great vacation (as usual). :)

UmmiRosma said...

WOW that crystal clear water! You have spent your time wonderfully....i envy those lovely vacation destinations there....

Mimi said...

The beach is beautiful!

WonderWoman said...

Hi, please follow my blog: http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

Once I reach 50 followers, I'll be having an awesome giveaway. Thanks! :)

Mirage said...

Such a refreshing view! The beach is so clean and I love the greeneries! Lovely photos!!!

Spanish Pinay said...

ang ganda talaga ng mahal kong pinas :)

Spanish Pinay

Marjorie said...

bohol is one of my dream destinations. needless to say inggit akoh!!!!

Little Zoie's Steps said...

that's a wonderful beach. :) sana makapunta rin kami dyan.

you got a top spot for my top 10 commentators for august. ;)

wendy said...

i miss the beach. and i love bohol. it has one of the best sites for snorkeling.

SunnyToast said...

Ka miss naman ang bohol and jealous..family vacation:(...thank you for sharing your story and great photos:)

kengkay said...

was in bohol in 2008 -- stayed in BBC though we also visited dumaluan and saw that it is also a great place, and affordable, too. i love your photos!

The Average Jane said...

I love white beaches! It looks so pristine. =)

www.theaveragejane00900.blogspot.com

Malditang "Kura"cha said...

awww.. nice pix. Ang ganda talaga sa Bohol no? Namiss ko si Ykai. hihih! Sa Citadel kami nag stay before e. Sa other side naman yun ng Alona beach. Hindi mo ata siya kasama this time.

Lisa said...

Where is Bohol? It looks so beautiful! Your photos are amazing! They make me desperate for my own holiday!!!

I'm sorry that your family got all mixed up with arrival and departure dates! That sounds very confusing!!!!

Hi! I'm LiLi! said...

I miss this island. I miss my home.
:(

Thinking Out Loud

joy said...

beautiful places and beautiful people:)

KM said...

uy, tamang tama naman itong landing ko sa blog mo, dahil next year na makauwi ulit ako ng Pinas, Bohol naman ang tinatarget namin dayuhin :)

by the way, yung helmet diving sa Boracay, if i remember it right, PhP250 per person lang namin nakuha. medyo marami kasi di ba mga nag-o-offer offer dun ng mga ganyan ganyan, eh pinackage namin with island hopping and snorkeling, kaya i think ganun kamura. i-try mo sa next na pumunta kayong boracay, di naman nakakatakot ;)

Life Quotes said...

Majestic Island. feel like i need to be there

Related Posts with Thumbnails