Sunday, August 21, 2011

Award Time

My fellow blogger Stevehan of Artistic World has graciously presented me the Commendable Comments Award for being an honest blog commentator. I feel so honored to receive this! Thank you so much!




Another award from Witchy Crazy Mommy who was kind enough to nominate me. A big Thank you for this award!

The Rules
1. Thank and link back to the blogger who gave you the award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass it along to at least 15 fabulous bloggers
4. Contact the bloggers you awarded to let them know about the award



7 things about me

1. I never paint my fingernails.
2. I never go to bed when I should.
3. I love the beach but I don't really know how to swim. lol!
4. I have 2 siblings.
5. I love to sew and reconstruct T shirts.
6. I love to collect single pieces of cute tableware.
7.I'm trying to stay away from Coke Zero but I couldn't!


It's my pleasure to pass this award to these fantastic bloggers:

Shenny's Mommy of Shenny Hau Diary
Michi of Michi Photostory
Rome of Romepedia
J of Not Just a Food Blog
Mommy Razz of Welcome to my World
Stevehan of Artistic World
Genejosh of Adventures with Hyzyd and Beyond
Bluedreamer27 of Bluedreamer's Top Five
UmmiRosma of UmmiRosma
Ishmael of Before The Eastern Sunset
Love Joice of Love Joice
Pinayrichmom of Mommy's Playpen
Arvin of Written Feelings
Alice Law of My little Sprouts







Many thanks to Love Joice for bestowing me with these 2 awards. I am pleased to received these award from you!
Maraming salamat din kay Em for giving me the sunshine award! muah!


Favorite color: green
Favorite animal: dog
Favorite number:5
What perfume am I using right now? Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste
Something you always wear with you and identifies you: shades? well... nothing really.
What’s your passion? photography and baking
Getting or giving presents? both
What was the last eyeshadow you used? none
Favorite day of the week: Sunday
Are your nails painted right now? Just the toenails.


I'm sharing these awards with the following friends:

Tine of Maarte.net
Kristeta of Kalokang Buhay ng Isang pinay sa Ukay
Peachy of The Mommy who Never Sleeps
MaxiVelasco of Ovah Coffee
Lelay of Laugh with God today
Apple of A Taste of Apple
Witchy Crazy Mommy of Witchy Crazy Mommy
SunnyToast of Sunny Toast

22 comments:

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

thank you sa award........karangalan iyon sa akin..

Shenny's mommy said...

Thanks for the award.

Shenny's mommy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lelay said...

hi anney, thanks for the award!
pls help me naman..had a problem inter-acting with comments..why is there a need to select profile pa before comments to be post?

dati naman hindi ganito..di ako maka -post easily ng comments eh.
thanks!

mommy-razz said...

Thank you so much Anney, i so love it, i'm honored and excited pag nakakatanggap ako ng award.. love'love'love..

Have a nice Day anney..mwah♥

gawa ako ng post na ganito later.

Arrow said...

so many awards!!! congratulations!!!

Alice Law said...

Thank you for the award, hugs!!^^

mommy-razz said...

ito na post ko, about don sa award fresh from my world hehe!

http://mommy-razzz.blogspot.com/2011/08/award-time.html

Tine said...

wooooww! thanks for the award! will blog about this soon. :)

as in NEVER talagang nakatikim ng manicure ung kamay mo? haha. ayos! mine was almost the same... not until i started loving to see my fingernails long. (paano kinakagat ko e..) hahaha

pet said...

hi tita anney musta naman si ikaw? medyo matagal din na di ako nakadalaw sayo pero di naman nakakalimot. nga pala nawala na yung payatot blog ko pero may gumamit at gumawa ng payatot blog ulit kasi nakita nya ata na pr3 pa rin yun blog na yun. siguro gusto gamitin sa PPP. eto link nya gourmet cooking

SunnyToast said...

Thank you and congrats

Spanish Pinay said...

you are on a roll!!! :) congratulations on these well-deserved awards! :)

Spanish Pinay

i am certified said...

congrats on your awards :)

pet said...

tama lang na binura mo yung link nun oayatot tita anney kasi magagamit nya pa rin ang blog mo para i-promote yun blog na yun. tigas din ng face nya kasi di man lang nagpaalam na gagamitin ang name ng blog ko. kilala ko yun ayaw nya lang pakilala kasi nga gusto gamitin sa PPP. marami kasi sila na ka blog natin noon na gumagamit ng page rank para sa PPP e PR3 pa rin yun blog na yun. sige tita anney, kamust ana lang sayo at kay mommy sis mo, nalimutan ko name na nya s atagal na kasi di ba

michi said...

thanks for the tagged. same tayo, di ako marunong magswim pero lagi nagpupunta sa beach or pool. =)

suituapui said...

Congratulations, everybody?....Huh? What? Arrrrrgggghhhhhh!!!! I'm not on the list. Mwahuhuhuhuhuhu!!!! *tearing my hair out... LOL!!!

LOVE JOICE said...

Anney, thank you so much for giving me the award and congratulations for your award, anyhow your little girl is so adorable and I'll love the chick bento, you are very creative person! good job! xx Joice

rome said...

maraming salamat sa award, sana pera na lang, lol!

Ishmael Fischer Ahab said...

Uy. Salamat sa award mo na ito. :-)

Binabaha ka ng mga awards ah. Congratulations dito.

pinayrichmom said...

congratulations on your many awards! You deserve all of them! And thank you for the award you gave me. I am honored. :)

michi said...

hi anney! i've tagged you on this post

My 7 Links Project
http://michiphotostory.blogspot.com/2011/09/my-7-links-project.html

joy said...

you really deserved to be given an award:) Now I am really proud to be a filipina and having a kababayan like you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails