Saturday, July 2, 2011

Window of The World- Shenzhen, China

Window of the World is a theme park that has about 130 miniature reproductions of some of the most famous tourist attractions in the world. We were only given 3 hours by the tour guide to explore the place. It was 3:00 in the afternoon we had to take a break and rest for a few times coz it was painstakingly hot! I actually enjoyed the place quite a lot though we were not able to see all the famous landmarks due to lack of time. I hope one day I can come back again without time pressure so I'll be able to see and enjoy everything this place has to offer.


Here are some of our pictures.

My niece




Shwedagon Pagoda, Myanmar





Taj Mahal, India







Modhera Sacred Well, India






The Dwelling Houses of African inhabitants





Lion Gate of Mycenae, Greece




Buckingham Palace London, England






Stonehenge Salisburry, England







Holland's famous Windmills





The Great Temple of Abu Simbel, Egypt











Leaning Tower of Pisa, Italy





Grand Canyon, Arizona







Pyramids and Sphynx of Giza, Egypt






Pillars and relief wall ( I'm not sure where! lol! ) Looking at the carvings I'm guessing Cambodia or somewhere in Asia.





Niece Ykaie posing for me



Not sure about this one too! Aladin's magic lamp? lol!



24 comments:

J said...

Panalo talaga ang mga posing nyo! Hehehe.

peachkins said...

ang ganda nung last pic..gusto ko ng ganyang pose...

Tine said...

waaaaahhh! astig naman nung place na un... i never knew such place exists. it's a must visit i guess. :) ang gaganda.. katuwa ung mga photos nio. :p

suituapui said...

Nah! I wouldn't go there. If I visit a place, I would like to see the attractions of that place...not those of other places. Same with the food.

anne said...

Lovely pictures

bluedreamer27 said...

so cute naman ng mga pics as always...
ang cute parang nagtravel ka na rin around the world

MinnieRunner said...

Wow, parang gusto ko na rin pumunta jan! I love the picture with the Tower of Pisa!

vaneneng said...

GANDAAAAAA! mapapaWOOOOW ka tlga sa mga pics! :)

SunnyToast said...

Wow...amazing place and the family photos ka inggit...haist

I loved the pic with
Pyramids and Sphynx of Giza, Egypt:)

I-Love-Hate-America.Com said...

Kakainggit...enjoy na enjoy ako. You know what amazes me about your photos...aside from they are awesome and beautifully shot....the models (your family) are great at posing and enacting any "image" ---they're great models.

Adin B said...

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much for sharing all those fun photos. I love it and it is very interesting. Don't we just love to travel? We get to see and experience a lot of things. Wonderful!

Adin B

Caca said...

this is an interesting place to visit.

pamatayhomesick said...

thanks for sharing this...malilibot ko na pala ang replika ng kagandahan ng mundo..:)

Ishmael Fischer Ahab said...

Astig ah. ^_^

Kapag pumunta pala ako diyan parang nalibot ko na rin ang buong mundo.

Mimi said...

I love the last picture!

Mimi said...

Parang gusto ko na pumunta dyan! hahaha!

entrepgirl said...

cute poses! kaaliw! :)

Lainy said...

Sobrang winner ang mga shots na eto! I have to say that I so love all your photos. Amazing! What makes it wonderful are the beautiful choreography making all the poses look so natural.

Thanks for the visit at LAINY'S MUSINGS.

See you around!

Alice Law said...

Wow, it's so amazing tht within 1 day u guys already traveled around the world!!!

hailey said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

Thanks!

Hailey William
haileyxhailey@gmail.com

Beth said...

I love the last pic, Anney! Ang galing! Ikaw nagdirect nyan no? :P

Sobrang enjoy nyo un Shenzen ha? :)
And nice to be back here! :D

Sera said...

Anney! Wow, how fun!

Clarissa said...

hahahaaa!Enjoy talaga ako sa mga posing nyo^_^

Nuna said...

wow, interesting place! i love looking at your group photos, you all look so happy and having a great time.

btw, i followed your blog! i hope you can visit and maybe follow mine too. =)

Choose Happiness

Related Posts with Thumbnails