Friday, June 17, 2011

Ngong Ping 360

After our half day City tour, we headed to Ngong Ping 360 to see the Tian Tan Buddha statue and other attractions. We had 2 options going to Ngong Ping Village either by cable car or bus. My cousins wanted to ride the cable car but I was scared coz it was a 30 minute ride going to Ngong Ping. Cable car ride was under maintenance that day so we had no choice but to ride the bus.( Yay!) It was just the 4 of us who decided to ascend 268 steps in order to see the Giant Buddha up close. I was carrying the tripod and camera. It was tiring but well worth it. The scenic view was splendid! We were not able to see other attractions coz it was already getting dark. We decided to just go back to Disneyland to celebrate Cousin Rome's birthday at Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel. Bus ride was 45 minutes from Ngong Ping Village then we took the MTR going to disneyland. (10 min. ride)
































Mickey Mouse train









Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel





Crystal Lotus Restaurant




Wishing my beautiful cousin Rome more success and happiness! yah!

18 comments:

I Love-Hate America by Bing said...

The photos just describe the story---Fun, Fun, Fun! It amazes me , the photos you took are better than anything I see with the same scenic views.
Sino ba yang little fashionista na yan? Is it your pamangkin or daughter? She's always garbed in pretty outfits and she definitely knows how to pose.
And the food...talagang enjoy.

Tess said...

wow! these shots are so inviting, it makes me want to go to the Disney right now with my boys. Its nice that you were able to get away and had a nice family time together.

Cheers and blessings,
Tess

pinayrichmom said...

wow,ang dami nyo palang magkakasama sa HK! ang saya!!!

UmmiRosma said...

I love all the pics ...they are very happening....will see more...happy weekend dear..

Alice Law said...

Ohhhhh.... my kids will start bugging me to bring thm to thm to Disneyland if thy see ur post!! The cute looking Mickyt train and those Mickey cuisine... YUM!!!

Love to see how your cheerful family enjoyed your vacation, I suddenly feel happy too!^^

Adin B said...

Oh wow! :) Those are some great photos, great places, great company and great food. Awesome! :) I have been wanting to go visit HongKong, but I doubt my husband is up for it. hehehehe... :) Thanks for sharing!

Adin B

rome said...

yun napost na. ahahaha. hhiippeebbuurrfffddaayy din sayo sissy!

chubskulit said...

Ang saya saya naman ng getaway!

chubskulit said...

Ang saya saya naman ng getaway!

Cacai M. said...

That's fun! Family bonding and belated happy birthday to your cousin! Thanks for the visit! muahhh!

Mimi said...

Saya namn po! Ang cute naman po ng mickey mouse dessert!

Sera said...

Anney! u were in HK... Owh, how fun! The Buddha statue looks amazing!

bluedreamer27 said...

ang cute naman ning mga mickey mouse na dessert hehe..

bluedreamer27 said...

ahahay mukhang di ko kakayaning akyatin yan... mabilis akong hingalin at baka sumpungin ako ng hika LOL

stevevhan said...

wow, ang ganda, pangarap ko din diyan sa Hong Kong Disneyland.....ang sasarap ng food, ng lugar, pero sana may ganyan din dito sa Pilipinas!:)

God bless!

SunnyToast said...

Nainggit tlga ako sa mga family pics...haist!

I love the photos with the Buddha in your hand..galing:)

party bags said...

I promised myself to go there one day. I will fulfill that dream.

Mimi said...

Sana po makapunta din kami ng family ko dyan!

Related Posts with Thumbnails