Thursday, June 2, 2011

Hong Kong Disneyland Resort

We are back from our Hong Kong and Shenzhen, China trip! We stayed at Dorsett Far East Hotel. Though the room was clean and tidy, it was tiny and no enough space for our luggage. We went to Disneyland on the first day. After checking into our hotel room, we just changed clothes then took the MTR going to Disneyland. Travel time was 30 minutes. Food sold inside the park is quite expensive and so is the water. They don't allow to bring in snacks but I was able to sneak in a few. We just replenished our water bottles at the drinking fountains. I was quite surprised to find that the theme park is not that huge. Nevertheless, we had the best time! Fireworks display was spectacular! We were in the front row so I was able to capture beautiful fireworks pictures.



Waiting for our room key
















Awesome 4D movie!



We didn't mind the long queue just to have our pictures taken with Minnie Mouse, Winnie the Pooh and Goofy.













Flights of Fantasy parade






















Bought a Minnie Mouse mug souvenir for myself




Tin Can purses filled with chocolate crunch for my nieces and a tin can box filled with sesame seed cookies for my Mom


28 comments:

Tess said...

You had so much fun! I enjoyed looking at your pictures. We were planning to visit the the one in Florida in the July. I hope that the temperature is going to be bearable.

isp101 said...

Hi, Anney! We went last year in Enchanted Kingdom! It's my dream to visit Hongkong and its famous Disneyland with my wife! But, is it worth it?! Or, do you find Enchanted Kingdom better?! But, the pictures show that you guys had the best of the time! =)

Marikoy said...

Wow! Nice adventure! I love how you all wore Disney-related shirts to celebrate your tour of the theme park. What fun!

Pinx said...

wow! i love the photo of the fireworks. was planning to go there too, but since i'm preggy, i think that would have to wait till the baby is out and big enough to travel. super nice photos! thanks for dropping by my blog and for the nice comment!

suituapui said...

Ooooooo.....so nice! Never been there. Went to the one inTokyo many many years ago when it first opened, also so very nice. Dunno if I'll ever get to go to this HK one one day...

J said...

HK Disneyland is the only Disney I know that serves sushi! :-)

Witchy Crazy Mommy said...

i love your photos, sana lumaki na agad baby ko so we can bring her na.

plumbing said...

Disneyland is such a very magical place. I hope we can go there someday.

Spanish Pinay said...

Awesome picture!!

Spanish Pinay

UmmiRosma said...

Wow....a lovely vacation...I would love to see more stories and pics of your vacation....


Welcome back home...miss u!

I Love-Hate America by Bing said...

As usual, I love your photos....and I'm glad you had a great time...parang nafi-feel ko rin ang excitement nyo.
You did an awesome shot of the fireworks...ano bang camera ang gamit mo? What's your technique....hehehe, humingi pa ako ng tips.
I love the mug and the tin boxes you bought. Cute na cute.

Ecommerce Templates said...

Love your photos!nice bonding!

pinayrichmom said...

wow! such fun! now, I'm looking forward to our own Disney adventure in December.:)

Mummy Moon said...

The little one must be happy to go HK Disneyland !! All pics are so nice taken, the fireworks pic is awesome!!

Cielo of Brown Pinay said...

aba, aba, aba at naglelevel up na si Ykaie

SunnyToast said...

Its one of my dream to visit Disneyland with my family..I guess this coming year in GOD help ma tupad na:)

Thank you for you lovely comment.

Following you now:)

Jessa said...

Ang ganda namn po dyan!

Josie said...

The pics are great, you all seemed to enjoy the trip, wish we can visit it too.. :D thanks sa visit

[pinkc00kies] said...

hindi ako nagsasawa kahit ilang beses kami bumalik dyan! :D

Melai said...

Magkano na po ngayun ang entrance sa Disneyland?

michi said...

nive pictures! i love to go to HK too! someday. =)

anney said...

Hi melai! Ang entrance sa adult e HK$ 350 at HK$ 250 naman sa bata below 4 ft

Melle Lee said...

nice pictures,.. lol you should have went there this august coz its sale.. HK is always <3 whenever its sale..

Kasai said...

Hi!

Nice picture, it captures the happiness in your faces :)

poslovi said...

Nice pictures

Life Quotes said...

Love the pictures

Camping Tents Reviews said...

Great Pictures. :)

Thanks for sharing

Regards,
Camping Tents Reviews

Creative Freelancer said...

You pictures are very cute. :)

Regards,
Creative Freelancer

Related Posts with Thumbnails