Thursday, March 31, 2011

Special Screening of Tum My Pledge of Love

Sis was invited to the special screening of the movie Tum My Pledge Of Love which was held at SM Centerpoint tonight. Ykaie and I tagged along with her. Tum My Pledge of Love is a romantic, action comedy film starring Robin Padilla and Mariel Rodriguez. It is a movie about love, solidarity, unity, culture ang religion. It is filmed entirely in India and written, produced and directed by Robin himself. The movie also stars Ejay Falcon and Robin Padilla's daughter, Queenie Padilla. It will be shown on April 6, 2011. We were so lucky that the lead stars were seated in front of us but too bad I was not able to have a photo op with them coz I was the one taking the pictures. Ykaie was the luckiest coz when Robin saw her, he lifted her up in his arms. Ykaie was starstruck!









Queenie Padilla and Ejay Falcon











early birds













Robin and Mariel














Robin Padilla Carrying Ykaie









with Queenie Padilla

14 comments:

peachkins said...

Sabi ko sayo pichure-an kita eh! Nahiya ka naman...

J said...

Aaaaay!!! Bonggang bongga si Ykaie!

Alice Law said...

Wow, you are sitting so close to the celebrities, yeah, lucky Ykaei! If she had started schooling, all her friends sure jealous one!

Ishmael Fischer Ahab said...

Naks naman si Ykaei. Siya na ang pansinin ng mga stars. ^_^

Adin B said...

AWe! Lucky you Akaie, you got to meet my favorite actor. Walang kupas ang gwapo ni bad boy.. hehehe..... my goodness! ako kaya pwede nyang kargahin.. hahahaha... Wow! Startruck. Thanks for sharing mommy Anney. It looks like a good one to watch.

Adin B

Ang Babaeng Lakwatsera said...

huwow.. kainggit much! kakilig naman si robin padila.. ang gwapo gwapo pdin

Diamond R said...

ito na ang pinakahihintay na movie ni bad boy. excited akong makita ng india sa pelikulang pinoy.

rome said...

ang cute cute ni ykaie! Natupad na rin pangarap mo makita si papa robin. ahahaha.

Romepedia
Cruiseuer

HalfCrazy said...

Hey there!

I like the costumes, the setting, and from the trailer, the cinematography. Well maybe the production. I think the plot will be exactly the same as most Filipino movies - cliche.

Did you get to focus on the movie or just on Robin Padilla? Haha!

Ang chix ni Queenie!

lakwatserong tatay said...

hi po, thanks for visiting my blogsite....hope you could be one of my friends...pero swerte po ni ykaie, karga ni robin....^_^....

pinayrichmom said...

wow! artistahin na rin kayo! lucky to be seating so close to the main casts! :)

Tine said...

lucky you guys! lalo na si Ykaie... imagine Robin Padilla, carrying her! wooww! :)) mukang maganda ung movie.. kaso naiinis na ako kay mariel mula nung nagsimula ung issue nila. haha

I Love-Hate America by Bing said...

I guess you enjoyed celebrity-spotting...that is a nice experience.

Cielo of Brown Pinay said...

Ykaie...isa ka sa pinakabatang bloggera hehehehhe..

Its me,
Cielo of Brown Pinay
Also blogging at: My Point of View | GCircles | PartyPreppies

Related Posts with Thumbnails