Monday, March 21, 2011

S'more Day



A s'more usually consists of a roasted marshmallow and a piece of chocolate sandwiched between 2 graham crackers. The heat from the marshmallow melts the chocolate and makes it a gooey delicious treat. Do you love s'mores? I do! I can't seem to get enough of them! When fire isn't available and I crave for s'mores, I make them in the microwave. But I prefer the marshmallow roasted over fire for a subtle smokey taste. One lazy Sunday afternoon we got together for a wonderful Smore day! It was such a perfect day for something deliciously oozing and sweet chocolatey treat!




graham crackers, Oreo cookies, marshmallows, chocolate bars










All set up for our S'more day





I want the marshmallow a bit charred.





Roasting marshmallows over our not so pretty improvised fire pit. lol!





aaaaaaaaahhhhhh!





Oreo S'more with strawberry marshmallow. Ooey gooey-licious!





Cousin Rome wants s'more!!!!!! (some moreeeee!)

19 comments:

rome said...

aayyyyy... tgal na nito hah! i ssooo love smores! but i love the pictures more.

anney said...

last month yan diba? Kaw nga 5 months bago mo ma post e. hehehe!

Alice Law said...

Anney... I regret visiting you at this hour now, my tummy keeps rumbling after seeing your ooey gooey Smore!!! You are certainly a very innovative food creater!

kalokang Pinay said...

Wow, yummy....

this is a great idea for dessert tbe next time i have friends over for bbq

luv your blog already =)

♥peachkins♥ said...

kainis na-late ako nito... dami kasing tao sa shop...pagpunta ko sa likod,ubos na...


The Peach Kitchen
peach and things
The Wandering Peach
The Mommy Who Never Sleeps
blowing peachkisses

Ang Babaeng Lakwatsera said...

wrong timing yung pagvisit ko sa blog mo.. dapat pala nag blog hop ako after ko magbreakfast.. hindi pako kumakain.. nagugutom ako.. naglalaway ako gusto ko ng smores

Jhari said...

Ganda naman nung lalagyanan ng juice. Nakakauhaw lalo.

J said...

Please Anney ampunin nyo na ako!!!

Pinx said...

wow!!! that looks really yummy! nice photos too! thanks for visiting my blog...

I Love-Hate America by Bing said...

I've never had this....sarap naman nito. Thanks for giving me this idea of a snack.

pinayrichmom said...

parang gusto ko na tuloy mag-S'more Day din kami dito ngayon na! hehehe :D

bluedreamer27 said...

ang sarap naman niyan Anney...
especially yung first photo

Euan said...

visiting here is like tempting me to spend all my pennies left for FOOD. FOOD. FOOD..anywayz nice blog..be right back..followed you already.

Dj Mariñas said...

wow ate give me s'more of that! very inviting na model naman tong si Roman, hehe

Ishmael Fischer Ahab said...

Nice! ^_^

Yan pala ang tinatawag na S'mores.

Masarap yan ah.

Diamond R said...

ang ganda ng mga pictures.at ang watermark the best.paano mo ginawa yan. inaaral ko yan di ko magawa.paturo naman

UmmiRosma said...

I havent tasted any smores yet...they do look tempting...yummy...sweet treats!

stevevhan said...

hahaha, i learned new things again. I always love chocolates and foodssbut i nevr knew about this s'more, hahahahahaha. I loveit, really really do!!!!

Sera said...

O my i really wanna try Oreo S'more with strawberry marshmallow!!! >,<

Related Posts with Thumbnails