Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Preparing for Ykaie's Tinkerbell themed birthday party 1

We are so busy preparing for Ykaie's Tinkerbell themed birthday party. It will just be a small and simple party for 7 little girls. I have been collecting Tinkerbell stuffs since last year. We had Ykaie's Tinkerbell costume custom made but didn't like the outcome. It was a disaster! I didn't bother to return it back. I just bought another fabric but was still looking for a good seamstress. I tried making Ykaie a Tinkerbell costume from an old shirt coz I needed to take some photos of her for the birthday invitation and banner layout I was going to make. They all liked the outcome and told me that Ykaie better use it for her birthday. I disapproved coz the shirt has prints on the front. I just turned it inside out so the prints won't be too conspicuous. It was also a bit short that Ykaie's underwear was showing. lol! Sis and cousin suggested that I just make the Tinkerbell costume myself so I bought a new green T-shirt. This time I made the length just right for her and the jagged edges a bit longer than the first one.


Tinkerbell invitation layout





Tinkerbell tarpaulin layout ( Tinkerbell birthday banner layout)

, tinkerbelle cupcake toppers



disastrous costume on the left and official Tinkerbell costume on the right







Tinkerbell Loot bags



Contents of each lootbag: Tinkerbell stickers, coloring book, jumbo pen






wallet, bounce balls, hairclips, light up flower bracelet, pencil, crayons, memo pad







placemat, string bag, tumbler








Mini treat bag contains butterfly and star earrings, bracelet, necklace clips, and some sweet treats ( Nerds, Ring pop and Melody pops)






Ykaie won't have a big cake but just a small round cake surrounded by cupcakes.
Sis wants a pink icing for the cupcakes but I'm still not sure which cupcake liners to use.







Plastic cups






I made these Butterfly straws





Tinkerbell spoons and forks






Flower mat, Food tags



You may also want to check out:

Preparing for Ykaie's Tinkerbell themed birthday party( Part 2)

Ykaie's Tinkerbell themed 3rd Birthday Party







.

40 comments:

poorprince said...

tinker bell is the cutest fairy of all
hehehe if i were a girl i would want to have that collection

♥peachkins♥ said...

Excited na ako sa party!!!

bluedreamer27 said...

she's super cute...

J said...

Bongga ang preparation! Pede bang umattend? Hehehe.

-BJ- said...

cute baby and wishing her the best for her b-day...anyway, oo na feature sa jessica sojo yung article koh...sometimes doon ako kumukuha ng idea...heheheh...bye and tnx sa comment mo huh...

Alice Law said...

So much Tinkerbell goodies, your niece should be on cloud nine and darn proud of you!!

LOL, what's wrong with the thumbs down pose, I love Ykaies in her Thinkerbell costume, adorable!

Have a nice day and enjoy the party!

MinnieRunner said...

I love the Tinkerbell dress that you made :) My niece would love to have one too.

It shows that you really had collected a lot of Tinkerbell stuffs. Lovely collection.

sikoletlover said...

pwede bang maging niece mo rin? XD LOL ang cute ni Ykaie! sobrang mag-eenjoy sha sa party nya :D

Mummy Moon said...

Ykaies is so pretty in her Thinkerbell costume!

She is such a lucky girl to have a so well prepared birthday.

eden said...

Super busy ka na pala para sa birthday party ni Thinkerbell. Super cutie ni Ykaie. I love the official costume, really really nice.

Happy Birthday, Ykaie!

Ishmael Fischer Ahab said...

Wow! Parang gusto ko na magsuot ng Tinkerbell costume ah at tapos mag gatecrash sa party n'yo. ^_^

Dj Mariñas said...

super cute ni ykaie sa posing nya with the thumbs up and thumbs down costume! love it! bongga loot bag ha? swerte ng mga invited , hehe.

Tine said...

awwwww... Ykaie's soo cute especially when she wore the official and messed costume. hahaha. ang galeng talaga... sana mom nlng din kita. i'm sure ayoko ng lumaki kung laging ganto pag birthday ko. nyahaha

stevevhan said...

I like the 2nd photo she really looks like one of the fairies!:)

Happy Birthday Ykaie!:) May you have a good health and best wishes to you!:)

angelaze said...

Tita anney! Hahaha ampunin mo na ako pleaseeeeeee!!!!!

Clarissa said...

awww...Ykaie is so lucky to have you as her Tita!I love her birthday theme,Tinkerbell--in yata ang theme na yan for birthday parties.The preparations and all are handmades,made with love talaga!

Love her costume!^_^

DOG said...

hey! WHY ISINT IT 9TH BIRTHDAY! MY SISTER LOVES TINK! WHAT WEBSITE IS THIS,TEENS GET OF THE INTERNET!

bingkee said...

If only I have children I could use your blog as a source of fun things to do and to please kids....I'm amazed by your fun finds for kids....keep it up.

elpi said...

I love everything. . all the stuff!such a great birthday. .cute

Sera said...

Omg, so tinkerishbell, ehehhe...
everything is so well prepared. :)
ur niece must be really happy.

CaptainRunner said...

Busy bee huh? But I admire your hard work and creativity :) Happy Birthday Ykaie :)

elpi said...

shes cute with the Tinkerbell outfit and nice choose of theme.

UmmiRosma said...

Sooooooo Lovely....great idea and I m here just could not wait to see the bday party's pictures....well done and u are very CREATIVE...*salute you*

pinayrichmom said...

wow, lovely details! the spoons and forks are unique and fantastic! :)

party said...

This post is Well Organized and Informative for the good party supplies and decorations solutions. Best luck of the future.

Anonymous said...

hello ms. anney, where did you get all those tinkerbell supplies from the spoons to the give aways? tnx

anney said...

@Anon: Hi! I bought the giveaways from Divisoria while the spoons and cupcake toppers were sent to me by my Aunt in California. You can also find Tinkerbell stuffs on ebay.

Anonymous said...

Hi! I am preparing for a tinkerbell theme party as well. It would be very helpful if you can share where you purchased the items esp the lootbags. thanks in advance....=)
Hope you can email me at aco_toe@yahoo.com

-Toe

Con Palma said...

Hi my daughter is having her first birthday this september. Can you tell me where did u find the items for your lootbags? i'm having a hard time looking for tinkerbell items.. thanks!

anney said...

@ Con Palma
Hi! I bought mosts of the items from Divisoria. You can also find some at SM Disney section.

Anonymous said...

hi just wanna ask, where did you do/edit the pixie dust paper?

Anonymous said...

hi! just wanna ask you about the pixie dust paper..where did you do/edit that? microsoft word or paint?? thank you.. :)

anney said...

@anonymous: I used photoshop in editing everything. If you don't have photoshop you can use GIMP which you can download for free. You can google it.

Anonymous said...

hi!

what type of cloth did you use for the official tinkerbell dress?

thanks!

Anonymous said...

hi anney!ü where did u buy Ykaie's tinkerbell shoes?

thanks.

anney said...

hi! I bought Ykaie's Tinkerbell shoes for P200 at landmark. It was on sale. Australian ang brand.

Em said...

Galing mo talga, Anney. Idol! I really have to find time to do a backread on all of your posts :) Natawa nmn ako sa pic ni Ykaie dun sa disaster na costume. Hihihi.

anon 10472 said...

Hello,

Where did you buy the plastics cups and the banner at?

Anonymous said...

hi sis, do you still have the tinkerbell costume? i'll buy nlng sana for my daughter this halloween she likes tinkerbell costume, cant find one. thanks!

knel said...

hi, where did you buy the Tinkerbell figurines? I need one for a cake that my daughter is baking. Thank you! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails