Sunday, October 24, 2010

Halloween party on a budget



I was at National bookstore buying a pack of photopaper when I spotted a set of halloween party hats, loot bags and blowers. This gave me the idea to throw a small halloween party for my 7 nieces since they haven't experienced attending a halloween party before. I scoured the internet for cheap, quick and easy to make halloween party foods. The kids were all wearing Ykaie's clothes except for my niece Shy ( biggest kid). They didn't use the party hats coz I bought them Halloween headbands. They all had a blast! Maybe next year we'll be able to have a halloween costume party.

















Halloween Party food
The kids were scared to eat the meatballs. lol! I forgot to take a photo of the chips and dip but here are the pictures of the other food I prepared for them.

Mummy cupcakes





Witches' Hats ( Chocolate covered cookies and hershey's kisses)







Cereal with gummy worms






Halloween Jell-o jigglers( pumpkin, bat, witch's hat, haunted house, and cat shaped jello)






Monster toes ( hotdogs rolled in tortilla strips)







Spaghetti and eyeballs ( I used cream cheese and black olives for the eyes)







Halloween punch with Ice hand






Halloween candy table













Halloween Party games



Stick the wart on the witch's nose using brown playdough. The level of the photo was a bit high for Ykaie's height but she won the game.








Wrap the mummy, Pass the pumpkin and halloween bingo They loved halloween bingo. They played it again after the party. I got the printables here.





Guess how many candies are in each halloween jar.







Game Prizes


Our Halloween Party 2011

29 comments:

p said...

great little party pics. thx for sharing your ideas. i saw the hand and wondered 'how did she make that?' i just figured it out... a rubber glove right?

make-your-own-invitations.com

Dj Mariñas said...

ang saya saya naman ng party na yan! lahat ng handa panalo!

♥peachkins♥ said...

Nabusog ako kangingima ng handa....

Shenny's mommy said...

Awesome. You are such a creative and capable aunty to throw the Halloween Party. Your nieces are very lucky to have you. Because of you, they gotta chance to celebrate Halloween Party.

LHEY said...

WOW!!!! Looks like fun!!! :))

Alice Law said...

Holy smoke! This is such an interesting party, I really wish my kids and I can join the fun too!!! Anney, I love especially the Monster toes and spaghetti eye balls! Scary yet appetizing, kiahahaha!

Wait, I really have to show this awesome post to my girl~!^-^ Happy Halloween!

Alice Law said...

Ohhh... my girl couldn't have enough of this post, she wanted me to scroll repeatedly up and down for her.

She noticed there were spider on the straws and teeth gummy too, so much fun for kids! My girl now pestering me to hold a halloween party for her, kiahahaha!

rome said...

ang saya naman nito!!! sayang di ako nakasama!!!! lookin forward to our next partee

Sera said...

o my, anney, they r so cool, the costumes, the treats.
wish i was there. :D i want those cookies. :D
what a nice auntie u r :D
HAPPY HALLOWEEN.

MinnieRunner said...

Oh wow! I'm sure your nieces had a blast! We don't really celebrate halloween, but maybe, we could try. You inspired me :)

J said...

So creative! Especially the monster toes! Teeheee!!!

bluedreamer27 said...

oh ang cute naman nila with those costumes.... i just wish na mas active ang halloween party sa amin... kasi parang hindi bininigyang pansin eh... ni wala ngang nag ti-trick or treat haha

ang saya naman nyan ate .... kids surely had so much fun

nadine said...

Yummy and scary treats!! That must have been so much fun! How did you make the ice hand? So cool!!<3

Tine said...

astig naman to! i suddenly want to become a kid again and attend your party. :p I bet those cute little kids had fun eh. galeng mo! ^_^

Mom Daughter Style said...

i love your blog, you're super creative pagdating sa food, cute ng kids in their costumes. great pictures

stevevhan said...

woooooooooooooooooooow, this kind of party will really excites you of Halloween than to scare you!)

I love all in this post, the costumes, the kids, the foods, especially those mouth-watering and creepy mummy cupcakes, witch's hats, cereal with worms, monster toes, and the most-applauded spaghetti and eyeballs!:)

Please always feed us with this kind of post, very informative yet exciting and mouth-watering!

pinayrichmom said...

wow saya naman! usually trick or treat lang, ang mga nieces mo may sarili pang Halloween party. saya! :)

angelaze said...

Ampunin mo na ako sobra!!! hahaha! please tita! ako yung nawawala mong apo!

claire said...

ang galing galing!! gusto ko na talagang magjoin sa mga party nyo :)


i have an award for you pala anney lovely blog award for ou

SimpleMomRizza said...

grabe ka talaga Anney!!! idol na idol na kita...dalawa na kayo ni Peach!!!

poorprince said...

wow sooo cute

i love that mummy cupcakes and monster toes
gheeeh i love it
its really nice to set a party like this
thanks anney

poorprince said...

have a great day

Ishmael Fischer Ahab said...

Very creative! Iba ka talaga Anney. ^_^

The food is not just creative....mukhang masarap din.

Annie Q said...

WOW!! Looks like a fun party!!

I like all the foods you prepare, look so cool and the candy corner.

So nice of you to arrange such a fun party for your nieces.

eden said...

Wow, ang saya nila. Sarap ng mga pagkain. You are so creative Anney.Nice photos.

Mommy Liz said...

Ate Anney, wa na talaga ako ma say. nakanganga na lang ako sa galing mo sa art. I salute you..

chubskulit said...

ang gaganda ng models mo sis.

Clarissa said...

Gosh,ang swerte ng mga kids dyan sa inyo!I admire you for making your halloween party a blast!Lahat homemades!Thumbs up to that!

Cee said...

Wow! Very nice Halloween Party, Anney! I love everything you did. And your nieces are so adorable!

Related Posts with Thumbnails