Sunday, September 5, 2010

Chocolate gold coin maker


My nieces had fun making some golden foil wrapped chocolate coins today.
Ykaie received this chocolate creation coin set last Christmas. The set includes, chocolate morsels, golden foil sheets, moulds and embossing discs.You can wrap chocolate coins and emboss them with different designs. I find it time consuming to melt the chocolate morsels using the toy then putting in the fridge to cool before you can wrap them with gold foil. It's much quicker to melt the chocolates in the microwave. I molded some chocolates ahead of time so they could just wrap and stamp them with their favorite designs.

Update: Since some of the commenters would want this for their kids, I have to note that the red container is filled with hot water to melt the chocolates. One of my nieces tried to open the lid while playing so adult supervision is advised to avoid accidents. I was the one who melted and molded the chocolates. Here's a video I found on youtube for those interested to know how the toy works. Chocolart coin press








want some?

mmmmm....

21 comments:

rome said...

ay ang saya may little partee pala jan. ansaya saya naman

♥peachkins♥ said...

andungis ng baby ko....



The Peach Kitchen
peach and things
blowing peachkisses

Ishmael Fischer Ahab said...

:-D

Nakakatuwa. Maganda talagang makita ang mga kids na nag-eenjoy. Yun nga lang sana may chocolate din ako. Pahingi naman jan.

Sera Melinda said...

Cool! Those kids are sure having lots of fun! :D

Alice Law said...

This is definitely all kids' dream toy!!!^-^ really wish to get one for my girl, I think it must be pricey!

Have a wonderful day!

devil_under_light said...

cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apostolic Lighthouse said...

That's nice, I bet the kids here at church will enjoy this machine.

chubskulit said...

Bakit pa binalut hehehe ang cute cute talaga ni ykaei.. Kumusta ka na Anney?

Shenny's mommy said...

So nice, first time see DIY Chocolart Coin Press. I bet my daughter would like to have one too. Your nieces are so lucky.

angelaze said...

Same pala kami ng niece mo mahilig sa chocolates. Ako din I make chocolate, natutuwa kase ako magmold.

poorprince said...

wow i never thought it would be that easy to do such delicious candies as that.

i grew up seeing that at store in our neighborhood

MaxiVelasco said...

Ang cute ng mga kids! HIhi.

I, too will enjoy creating chocolate gold coins. Sarap kaya nun.

Thanks for sharing this one!

Hugs!

Maxi of:
Ovah' Coffee
The Pastime Shelf

supermommyjem said...

Wow super kaka-enjoy naman ang bonding moments nyo ng mga kids. I'm sure the kids love it and sarap ng feeling ka-bonding ang mga kids nakaka-bata rin katanggal stress.

bingkee said...

When I was a kid, I love these chocolate coins....and now you can make them....the kids surely love it...I can imagine.

ppp said...

hi tita anney, kamusta ka na ba? matagal na wala balita.
napadaan at nakitingin, si ykaie naku sa sobrang nasarapan sa kinain nagakaroon na rin balbas....

poorprince said...

just dropping by to see your page if there's any new post

have a great day

Dee said...

I love these chocolate coins din nung bata pa ako.

Ang cute naman that kids can now make their own chocolate coins. Good activity for them. :)

pinayrichmom said...

wow! I love those Golden coins especially on Christmas day... parang pera na rin ang aguinaldo... hehehe :) saan kaya nakakabili nung machine/toy na yan?

MinnieRunner said...

Peyborit ko 'yan nung bata ako :D

Clarissa said...

meron na palang ganyan?kids would love to make their own chocolates. Fun to make na, madali pang gawin for kids!
naalala ko tuloy nung bata pa ako,gold chocolate coins ang paborito kong bilhin sa kanto.

eden said...

Wow, that is so much for the kids. I will check it out here because I want to get one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails