Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Practice Bento/ Snack Bentos

Yesterday, I finally got around to making 3 snack bentos which my nieces really enjoyed eating. Putting a bit of creative flair into preparing food makes kids want to eat more. This is a good way to make food look attractive and appetizing, but of course you not only make it pleasing to the eyes but to the palate as well. Hopefully I can prepare fun and healthy snack bentos at least 3-5 times a week for Ykaie to take to school next year. Why only for Ykaie if you may ask? It's because we live in the same house together with her mom ( my sister) and my parents. Ykaie's Dad works abroad so it's just the 5 of us right now.
I'll be practicing making snack bentos once in a while so that when Ykaie starts going to school next year I have already mastered the art of bento making lol!

Cat and mouse bento.




Ykaie's snack bento contains strawberry mouse, mandarin orange, apple rabbit, #2 chicken nugget, cat shaped peanut butter sandwich and chocolate covered rice crispies.


Teddy Bear Bento



cookies, heart shaped chicken nuggets, teddy bear shaped peanut butter and jelly sandwich, hershey's kisses, mandarin orange and strawberry


Koala Bear Bento




Apple, grapes, chocolate filled bite sized koala cookies, triangle shaped chicken nuggets, cheese crackers, koala bear shaped peanut butter and jelly sandwich and hershey's dark chocolate.


The hungry girls







24 comments:

A.M.I.N.A said...

Nakakagutom!It really looks appetizing.Good for kids.Hope I can find a shop selling this bento tools here.Thanks for sharing!

♥peachkins♥ said...

Sige sis, career-in mo yan. pati ako igawa mo...

rome said...

gawan mo rin ako bugs bunny... ha ha ha

SimpleMomRizza said...

Anney, grabe gifted ka talaga!!! ang galing-galing :) pwedeng gawa mo rin ako? hahaha!!!

Sera Melinda said...

Wow, they're so cute, so cool!! Anney, u should open a cafe, u r just so good in cooking :)

pinayrichmom said...

naku, I'm sure Ykaie's classmates would be jealous of all her delicious and oh-so-nice-looking everyday baon! =)

AdroidEnteng said...

sarap naman nung mga fud na yan

Mommy Liz said...

Oh eh bakit ikaw ang nagwo worry sa snack ni Ykaie, bakit di yung nanay ang mag handa? hehehee.. joke lang po ate Anney.

http://www.mykidzpower.com
http://www.freemansions.com

Dee said...

Wow! Super creative and cute Bento! I love it!!!

Oo nga, make your own cafe or resto, Anney! I'm sure you'll be a hit! :)

UmmiRosma said...

lovely and eye-catching...as well as appetizing...

tim said...

yum yum yum.. ang cute nang kumakain!

sikoletlover said...

kawaii o-bento ^_^

Clarissa said...

wweehh!!Sabi ko na nga ba at magaling ka sa bento!Thumbs up to that,Anney!!

Ishmael Fischer Ahab said...

Wow nice! You even made food look like a masterpiece. ^_^

Pahingi ate. Hehe.

supermommyjem said...

Very nice creation! Kids will really love eating these... Hmmmm I think I have to try it also with my little boy. Thanks for the idea! :)

By the way, I would like to invite you to join a $75 blog post contest conducted by Eve of singlemomearningonline you can visit my post for the simple mechanics to join.

tim said...

during the kadayawan, nandun ka ba sa davao?

eden said...

Sarap... at ang galing mo Anney. Love all of your creations.

inday_adin said...

Those are really cute mommy Anney! I am visiting you again. Thanks for sharing this one. So cute. Love it!

Adin B

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

ayos ah..may hugis ang pagkain..

Dj Mariñas said...

ang galing! kakatuwa naman :-)

Cens World said...

Nanang ko...ang sarap namang tingnan nito. Kahit hindi ako bata, gusto ko tumikim...hmm.

poorprince said...

cute and yummy

chubskulit said...

Ang gaganda talaga ng mga models mo Anney hehehe.

kalokang Pinay said...

Sooo cool! Will you give me some ideas in casei get my hands on some bento boxes?

And i love your cute little models! Xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails