Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Club Balai Isabel Photoshoot


I am by no means a professional photographer. I just love taking photos and enjoy it as a hobby.
I started with a point and shoot camera, then upgraded to a DSLR camera. But my DSLR is already outdated and I want the latest model!!(One that I can afford!) I mostly rely on my camera's auto mode coz I still don't know how to shoot in manual mode. I'm very keen to learn different aspects of photography. My favorite subject is my niece Ykaie. She is the daughter of my sister Peachkins . She is 2 years old and can follow instructions but a bit hard to photograph unless you tell her made up scary stories while taking photos of her to get her attention. lol! She loves listening to scary stories! I took some photos of her while we were at Club Balai Isabel and I'd like to share them with you.






























24 comments:

♥peachkins♥ said...

ang ganda..mana sa mommy...hahahaha

kUrDyCk said...

. ahuh ! tlgang mana sa mommy .. ahek ee . ang ganda ni yk~yk !! i love her !! i love ur blog nanay anney .. sa 22o lng ANG TATARAY NG MGA POSE NG LOLA YK~YK kO ! pang america's next top model !! .. lolsss ..

A.M.I.N.A said...

Cute ng pamangkin mo Anney!

Ishmael Fischer Ahab said...

Yan oh, bata pa lang marunong na mag pose. ^_^

smallkucing said...

cute girl. Bakal model ya?

eden said...

So cute ni Ykaie. Pwede na mag model. I enjoyed all the pics. You take good pics. Thanks for sharing

rome said...

lurve it!!!

ppp said...

proud mommy si mommy peach, mas maganda si ykaie oi, wahahahaha...

stevevhan said...

Cute girl I love the 4th, 5th, 7th and last photo!haha.

Rossel said...

galing naman ni ykaie. marunong mag-emote. ang gaganda din ng mga kuha mo. pwede ka ng mag-exhibit...ehehe.

thanks sa birthday greeting!

chubskulit said...

Panalo ang mga poses ni Ykaei pwedeng pag starstruck hehehe..

pinayrichmom said...

super cute! Grabe! =)

claire said...

Ykaie is really fotogenic.. you did a great job, anney!!

Jhari said...

I love the last photo, so cute!!!! hehe!

nicxter said...

Hello!
Wow cute girl very charming.
Nice shots. X)

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

cute niya..

inday_adin said...

Pretty little girl! :) How are you mommy Anney? Visiting you again.

Mommy Liz said...

wow, ang ganda naman i Ykaie, ang galing mo naman kumuha ng picture ate Anney. akin kasi point and shoot lang, hehehe.. can't afford ako sa mga high tech, hehehe..

Alice Law said...

Your niece Ykaie is such a sweet pie, very phtogenic! Bautiful pictures Anney!

Have a wonderful day ahead!

Clarissa said...

Kawaii Ykaie!!Ang galing ng pagkakakuha mo dear--looks like a pro talaga!^_^

JiLL said...

awesome shots you have there anney, though you say you're not a professional photographer, you do take pictures like one! :)

Dee said...

Ang cute! Kagigil! Model in the making! :)

Mummy Moon said...

pretty girl! I like all these photos!

Momma Mina said...

Hi Anney, what camera do you use? Gaganda ng photos mo e. ^_^

Related Posts with Thumbnails