Thursday, May 27, 2010

Ice Cube Pops - Make Ice Pops using Ice cube Trays


Summer is almost over! The kiddos requested for more ice pops so I thought of putting our ice cube trays to good use. You don't need to have fancy Ice Pop molds to make some homemade popsicles. Just fill the ice cube tray with your kids' favorite fruit juice and place in freezer until partially frozen. Cover with plastic cling wrap then insert the toothpicks through the plastic wrap into each cube cavity and return the tray to the freezer. Freeze for several hours until firm and you'll enjoy a yummy icy treat . It's simple and super easy!


I also used a star shaped ice tray



Fruit juice should be partially frozen before inserting the toothpicks




star shaped orange ice pops




Strawberry shake poured into ice cube trays and added some mini chocolate chips




nieces










21 comments:

kUrDyCk said...

.. VhWeWigh yUmmmmmY ! THnZ nAhnAHy ..

Anney said...

jejejejeje

Dee said...

Very cute! Perfect sa mainit na panahon! :)

♥peachkins♥ said...

Zone out girl si Ykaie dun sa last pic.....

UmmiRosma said...

They are so attractive and cooling...I feel like grabbing those icy pops from my monitor...hehehe

MaxiVelasco said...

Great ideas here Anney! Ang galing. I want the star ones! Sarap siguro niyan. we do not have those types of trays here. Maybe I can find one sa IKEA. Thanks sa tips ha! Gagawa ako ng chocolate flavored niyan. Yum!

By the way, thanks for always visiitng my blog ha. Appreciate ko talaga. Can we exlinks with my two other blogs: www.thepastimeshelf.com and www.hnhpages.com

Hugs!

missGuided said...

yummy :D

bluedreamer27 said...

sooo cute ate... especially the strawberry-like ice pops..
buti hindi sya nadudurog kapag kukuhanin na s tray??

Alice Law said...

Oh dear Anney, you are so creative!! I do wish I could make some for my kids, but since they are just recovered from their illness, I would like to hold back the recipe until their coming birthday on Sept!

Please have a lovely Sunday!

ur_gurLNxtdOor said...

wow ice pop! bagay na bagay sa sobrang IIIIIINit na panahon..hehe =) penge naman.. :D

ppp said...

parang masarap tikman yun strawberry shake mo na may mini chocolate chips. libang na libang na naman ang mga bata dyan sa ginawa mo tita anney

stevevhan said...

Oh, I had an idea!, thanks for it!, and cool ha!i learned something from you:)

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

sarap naman..ang init nga..dapat malamig lagi ang iinumin,hehe..

Mommy Liz said...

ang sasarap naman neto, at ang gaganda ng hugis shape at color,

pinayrichmom said...

tamang-tama para sa mainit na panahon! :)

eden said...

Hi, Anney!

Great idea and the trays are cute.

nadine said...

YUMMYNESSS!! haha. I'd love to have some x)

Sera Melinda said...

Hey, that's such an idea to make treats on ice cube tray :) loved it.

Clarissa said...

wwwaahhh!!ba't wala ang comment ko dito?!!(T_T)

You can also use ice cube trays
on making homemade marshmallows!I love cutie stuffs!!

meron akong nakita ditong icecube tray ng Gucci(logo ng Gucci)for isang lapad!halos mahimatay ako sa presyo ng icecube tray na yun lol!!

Charlotta Ward said...

What a gorgeous idea!

I love it.

x Charlotta

Leigha said...

What a great idea. I have fish ice cube trays from Ikea that will make adorable pops.

Related Posts with Thumbnails