Sunday, December 20, 2009

Homemade Christmas Rocky Road and Assorted Christmas cookies









I made some Rocky road today and baked an assortment of Christmas cookies last night. I'm going to give these to my friends and cousins. The ones in the snowman bottle goes to sis. I didn't measure everything in making the rocky road. I just alternately layered the melted bittersweet chocolate and the sweet goodies. I was able to make 8 bags of rocky road treats and 6 bags of cookies. The extra goodies were eaten by sis's loyal internet cafe customers.


Ingredients:
bittersweet chocolate chips
marshmallows
glazed green cherries
raisins
walnuts





marshmallows, raisins, walnuts and glazed green cherries





I lined the pan with aluminum foil before pouring the first layer of melted chocolate then topped it with marshmallows, nuts, raisins and cherries.





I added sprinkles on top and drizzled with green candy melts before putting in the refrigerator to set.




Take out from the fridge and let it sit for a few minutes to soften a bit before cutting into pieces.



Put in Christmas treat bags




http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/7186/bellstarcone7817783qy4.gif



sprinkles, candies and chocolates I used to decorate the cookies






Christmas Cookie platter





Cute Christmas treat bags




I had already distributed some of the treat bags to my friends and cousins.












19 comments:

chubskulit said...

Wow, very artistic talaga ang mga baking foodie mo anney, kaya namiss kita eh hehehe. Have a merry Christmas!

♥peachkins♥ said...

Thanks for the Rocky Road Chuva! love♥ it!

eden said...

Sarap ng mga Christmas goodies mo, Anney. I haven't tried making rocky road. You are so creative. I love the way how you decorated the cookies.

ppp said...

wala na naman kwenta ang diet mo tita anney kapag ganitong masarap ang makakain mo..puro matatamis pa naman ito....salamat sa dalaw mo lagi ha...!

pinayrichmom said...

wow! meron ba akong Christmas treat dyan? hehehe ... :) btw, where did you buy the treat bags? they're so cute! :) thanks pala for visiting my blog... I didn't know until last week that it was just showing a blank white space. Akala ko nawala na totally lahat ng posts ko! Tapos nag-research ako and found out that the "Paying Post" widget was causing it. Other bloggers were also affected by it. Thanks again and Merry Christmas! :)

Ferry jHoi said...

wow!!!
I've never had a friend making this for me...
haahha

so special and artistic.
The best gift is those who made by heart and effort.
And If I were in your friends shoes It would be very much appreciated.

Merry Christmas to you.

CH Voon said...

Look great! You are expert!

smallkucing said...

Wow!I wish i can have some.

Clarissa said...

Weeeee!!Sarap na treat yan Anney pot!!I'll forget my diet this Holiday seasons pag yan ang treat sa akin!!\(^0^)/(oo,nagstart akong mag-diet kahapon--babawiin ko na lang ang promise ko ngayon.Di ko matiis ang homemade cookies mo lol!!)

Nadine said...

Alam mo wish ko ate? Haha wish ko sana malapet bahay nio samin!! HAHAHAAH tapos enge ko neto. at lahat ng binabake mo! Ang sasarap O_O *Drools* ROCKYROAD !!! I WANT!!

chubskulit said...

Maligayang Pasko, Anney!

Dee said...

I'm in for a treat talaga whenever I visit your blog, Anney! You're super talented talaga. As in! Ang sarap sarap niyan, and super artistic pa! Sana matikman ko iyan next time, hehe. :D

Ay, Happy Holidays to you and your love ones! :)

Vic said...

Sarap naman nito anney! yummy! hehe! :))

yeah, di na nga me nakakapag-blog. busy sa work.. hehe! :))

Merry Christmas to you and to your family! God bless! ;))

shaine said...

You are really something sis, sana ganyan din ako kht konti lang sa pagka srtistic mo.

Nway, Merry Christmas to you and your family.

santhy said...

Merry christmas!

Mummy Moon said...

Very nice! I want some lah! Merry Christmas to you n your family!

claire said...

sarap naman!! merry christmas!!

FEED YOUR MIND said...

so cute and ur very creative anney
by the way
How's your Holiday?
Wish you all the best
have a great day and happy blogging!
Merry Christmas and Happy New year!!

Mom of Four said...

Ate Anney, ang galing mo talaga, grabe ang iyong pagiging artistic. walang tatalo! Bilib na ko sayo..well, dati pa naman ako bilib, hehehe.

Related Posts with Thumbnails