Monday, December 7, 2009

Blogging for friendship award and Thank you for blogging award





Thank you for blogging award




This award is from a great friend Jenny. Thank you for remembering me and being so kind to pass this on to me.



Blogging for friendship award


This is another award from a wonderful friend Bluedreamer. Thank you so much! I appreciate the gesture.

True friendship is something very special. Friendship is a priceless gift that cannot be bought or sold. I'm very thankful I've met so many friends through blogging. I treasure our friendship though we have only met online that's why I'm passing this onto all of you!

1 comment:

Clarissa said...

Thanks,Anney pot!!I'm so touched!!I'm gonna grab them--thank you so much for the friendship,too!!Medyo matagal na rin tayong magkakilala dito sa ere!^_^

Related Posts with Thumbnails