Monday, June 1, 2009

A bunch of Awards from friends



I feel so deeply honored to receive these wonderful awards from my friends in blogosphere.

Friendship Badge and Best blogger award from Clarissa. Thank you so much girl!


Rules:

1. Take your award here
2. Put the logo on your post
3. Link the person who awarded you
4. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
5. Add links to those blogs on yours
6. Leave a messages for your nominees on their blog

I'm passing these on to all my fellow bloggers!

Heart award


Jenny gave me this beautifull photo for answering her twister correctly. Thank you so much! I'm thrilled to receive this from you.


Lovely blog award



This one is from Vic and Bluedreamer27. A bunch of thanks! It's very much appreciated!


Interesting Blog award


Sending out big Thank you to Vic and Dee. I'm very grateful to receive this award from these 2 wonderful ladies. This makes me very happy indeed!


I am now passing these on to all my Friends!!

3 comments:

Clarissa said...

Thanks for receiving the award,Anney! And thank YOU for your friendship!^_^
Sabi nga ni Mang Payatot,sana magkita-kita tayo noh!

nadine said...

Congratz sa award!! Dami mo na awards ate!!!

eden said...

Ang dami mong awards anney.. congrats you deserved it. you are such a nice friend

Related Posts with Thumbnails