Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Penmanship tag

Thanks a lot for this tag, Vic!

Rules:
1. Write down who tagged you.
2. Answer these:
- your name / username / pseudo
- right-handed or left-handed?
- your favorite letters to write?
- your least favorite letters to write?
Write “The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.”
3. Tag five persons.




I'm tagging Sharque, Claire, Batangnars, Dee and Pinayrichmom


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Some Awards I received

I received this award from Dee of Tales From The Mom Side. Thank you so much for always remembering me, Dee! I really appreciate it.


and the Neno's Award also from Dee and Pinayrichmom. Many many thanks to both of you!

The aims of this award:

* As a dedication for those who love blogging activity and love to encourage friendships through blogging.
* To seek the reasons why we all love blogging!
* Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it
* Don’t forget to mention the person who gives you the award.
* Answer the award’s question by writing the reason why you love blogging.
* Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like.
* Don’t forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post.

Why do I love to blog?
I love to blog because I'd like to share what I've been doing, share ideas, thoughts, fun stuffs and experiences in life. It also serves as a creative outlet for me. Most of all, I get to meet new people and gain more friends.

I'm tagging all of you! Have a nice week!

9 comments:

Vic said...

wow! ang cute naman ng stationery! at syempre ang handwriting panalo! haha! :)

thanks anney for doing this tag. :)

Dee said...

Hi Anney! :D

Thanks too for the penmanship tag and for doing the awards.:D

I think Beth also tagged me with this but I will mention the both of you.

Maraming salamat uli.:D

eds said...

ganda ng penmanship.. hehehe tingin ko talagang pinerfect mo yan pagsusulat mo jan .. nun nagkamali ka inulit mo ulit hano ? at ang taray ng stationary hehehe.. bayolet! ganda ng penmanship mo.. ako hindi marunong ng dugtong-dugtong palabugtong .. :))

rossel said...

wow! ganda naman penmanship mo. sana walang mag-tag sa akin ng ganyan...kase sulat ko parang pang prescription pad. hehehe.

Sera Melinda said...

It's kinda fun reading your tags with your handwriting. At first, i was confused - "where u put ur answers" - apparently it's on the paper with ur handwriting :D Good idea.

Clarissa said...

ang ganda ng penmanship mo ha!!di katulad sa akin na parang ewan!!lol!!\(^0^)/

payatot said...

hi anney, ang sulat mo pala ay parang sa grade six stud na sulat ano? hehehe..maganda naman ang kinalabasan kaya ok lang..tongrats sa award mo ha..

Mom of Four said...

pinag isa mo na rin ang tag at award ha? hehehe. Great handwriting..maganda siya. Eh kelan ka ba mag po post ng picture mo huh????

Pinay Rich Mom said...

nice penmanship! :) thanks for the tagging me sis!

Related Posts with Thumbnails