Thursday, March 19, 2009

Purse talk



I received this from Dee of Tales From The Mom Side . Thanks for tagging me again my dear friend!


The rules are as follows:

1. Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying as of late. No, you can't go into your closet and pull out your favorite purse! We want to know what you carried today or the last time you left the house.
2. List how much it cost. And this is not to judge. This is for entertainment purposes only. So spill it. And if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, we'd love to hear it.
3. Tag some chicks. And link back to this post so people know why the heck you're showing everyone your bag.


This was the bag I carried the last time I left the house and went to Rizal Park for a photoshoot session; Ykaie's baby bag. lol! I didn't take my own purse with me because this bag was heavy enough for me to carry another one. I just put my wallet, hanky and cellphone in my pockets.
It is a Php600 bag bought by my sis Peach.



The contents of the bag:
Ykaie's clothes, ( other clothes are in the laundry) 2 cameras( canon point and shoot and canon rebel xti), diapers, baby wipes, baby bottles, milk, baby powder,hand sanitizer, shoes, socks, a brush and comb, atomizer with water ( for Ykaie's hair) a box of hair clips and bows, headband, safety pins, a container of assorted cereals which Ykaie loves to munch on, Clover Chips and juicy fruit double mint gum.




Passing this to: Claire, Sharque, Rose, benchiegrace, Eileen, Cutella and batangnars

13 comments:

eds said...

nalula ako sa dala-dala.. grabe na ito.. muntik mo na dalhin ang buong kuarto ni ykaie.. shocks! daig mo pa ang mommy hehe.. mag-asawa ka na kasi at ng magkaroon ka na rin ng iyong princessa hehe.. anyways, danda ng camera.. yan nafocus ang eyes ko haha.. pangarap ko kasi magkaroon ng DLSR Canon ... hay kelan naman kaya?

Mom of Four said...

kala ko ba eh anak ni Pitsi si Ykaie, eh bakit parang ikaw ang nanay? Hehehe!

dhemz said...

hehhe...this is what happened when you have kids...hehhe..ang laman ng purse is baby essential na..wala na yung makeup...hehehhe!

Sera Melinda said...

Oh my, look at the camera, seems that u're a professional photographer :)
I like the Ykaie's stuff, specially the shoes -> cute! :D

eden said...

ang daming laman..hehehe. nice camera you have. love it, anney.

Dee said...

Mukhang majority ng laman is kid's stuff. Naalala ko tuloy iyong times when my son is maliit pa. Ganito din ang laman ng bag ko. :D

First thing kong napansin e iyong Canon DSLR mo. Ganda! I wish sana meron din ako niyan, hehe. :D

payatot said...

anney ang dami naman laman ano? ang gaganda pa nyan...ingatan mo lagi yan pag umaalis kayo dahil marami pala laman yan na mahalaga...

WHITEShadow said...

That's a lot of stuffs to carry around. I'm always surprise how mothers put things together at one place.

=supergulaman= said...

kaya lahat yan dun sa lalagyan?...galing... :D

Clarissa said...

hahahaaa!!parang di na uuwi ng bahay tong dala-dala mo!!
ang galing ng canon mo ha--I bet you're a pro!

Cutella said...

ang dami mu pala dalang bag...thanks for including me sa tag ha....medyo busy lang kasi ako ngayon kaya ngayun lang ako nakapagcomment...wishing all the best...

cpsanti said...

hahahah! that's a lot of stuff! have a good weekend! ;-)

kids footwear said...

Wow.. This is great! I can say that I definitely agree with this post! When we became a Mother.. We focus more on our husband and our kids rather than ourselves anymore. Anyway, thanks for sharing the pics and I definitely visit this blog more often.

Related Posts with Thumbnails