Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Perfect Blend of Friendship Award





Dee of Tales from the mom side awarded me with "A Perfect Blend of Friendship Award. Thank you for this award Dee!

I get to meet new friends through blogging. I never knew I would enjoy it this much. Though we don't see each other in person, it feels nice to just keep in touch. Who knows, maybe we'll be able to meet someday.

I've been blessed to have wonderful friends I have known since high school. We go out and bond once in a while. Though some of them live overseas, we still get to see each other when they visit Philippines. Same goes with my buddies from college, though busy with family life we keep in touch and go out if time permits.

I'm suppose to pass this to 10 people but some of the ones I know have already been awarded. I'll just pass this on to 6 blog friends. I'm not sure if they have already received this award before but please accept this award Nadine, Tinay, Jhari, Sera, Kristie and Sharque. Thank you for being my online friends!

7 comments:

Mom of Four said...

What is great about having real friends, no matter what, you still have time to bond. Mga kasama mo sa hirap at ginhawa, malayo man or malapit..Sarap diba?

tinay said...

wow... thnx sa award siz...
wala pa kong natatanggap na ganyan award ngayon pa lang..
thnx thnx ah ^_^

payatot said...

anney, ang sarap naman talaga magkaroon ng kaibigan dito sa ere kahit minsan ay di pa nagkikita pero nakakatuwa nga na mayroon tayong mga ganitong kaibigan..ewan ko ba pero iba ang inihahatid na tuwa sa akin ng blog..alam ko ikaw din at isa ka sa mga kaibigan ko rin dito...

Dee said...

Hi Anney! :D Thanks for doing this award.

Satisfying talaga ang blogging because of the nice friends that we get know. I'm glad talaga that I found blogging. :D

Dee said...

Hi, I'm back! I added you rin to my blog roll. Thanks, Anney. Enjoy the rest of the day! :D

Sera Melinda said...

Thank u so much for this award! I'm glad we're friends, my dearest friend :)

Anney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts with Thumbnails