Saturday, March 28, 2009

Monster Cookies






If you like peanut butter, you will love this! I baked these the other week. These are flourless chunky peanutbuttery chocolatey cookies that kids would love.

Ingredients:
3 eggs
1/2 cup butter
1 1/2 cups peanut butter
1 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup white sugar
1 tbsp vanilla extract
2 tsps baking soda
4 1/2 cups oatmeal

Mixins
1/2 cup raisins
1/2cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup regular M&M's


Procedure
Cream eggs, butter, peanut butter, brown and white sugar. Beat in vanilla and baking soda. Add the oatmeal, raisins, chocolate chips and M&M's. Mix thoroughly.

Drop on cookie sheet and flatten slightly. Bake at 350F for 8-10 minutes. Do not overbake.

15 comments:

rossel said...

wow! my daughter loves cookies. I know she's going to like this one. thanks for the recipe.

have a nice weekend.

♥peachkins♥ said...

hoy gumawa ka ulit nito

Dee said...

Wow! Looks delicious! I super love cookies! We always have some in the house. Hindi ko nga lang na try mag bake on my own. Maybe it's high time na I should try to. Thanks Anney. :D

Vic said...

hmmm... sarap siguro nito. :)
kelan kaya me makakatry gumawa nito? :P

payatot said...

ano ba yan anney, kagutuman na naman yan ha? magkapatid talaga kayo ni mommy peach..

Sera Melinda said...

Hello, Anney,
Why do u call it monster cookies? coz' they don't look like a monster to me, hehe.....
Sure it must b delicious! I also like cookies :)

Elizabeth said...

ang sarap!!! bka ako umubos niyan, hindi kids ko!!! gusto ko talaga nito! kakainis, nagutom ako!!!

chubskulit said...

looks yummy but can't have this in our house because my son is allergic to peanut.

From the bottom of my heart, I thank all of you who dedicately visited my blog when I was away vacationing. I am glad to be back on blogging, and I miss it a lot lol.. Have a happy Sunday!

eds said...

Ang sarap naman niyan anney .. pwede ba kumuha ng isa hehehe..

Mom of Four said...

ang sarap ng itsura ng cookies, napaka edible tingnan, pag aagawan to ng mga kids ko..

Kristie said...

thanks for sharing this, it looks yummy, i love peanut butter :)

Clarissa said...

wow!!oatmeal cokies!!ang sarap nyan at madali pang gawin!!\(^0^)/

Vic said...

hi anney! may award ako sa yo! tingnan mo na lang sa site ko ha. god bless! ;)

eden said...

hi anney! ang sarap naman nito. I want to make like this on my little boy's b-day. thanks for sharing the recipe

cpsanti said...

wow, those look pretty---and yummy too! ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails