Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Let's be friends award


I received this award from Beth. Thanks for sharing this with me. It is such a wonderful award, I really appreciate the friendship.



The award says:
These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

I know I only have to pick 8 bloggers but sorry to break the rule. hehehe! How could I ever pick just 8 if everyone on my list deserves to receive such an award? I heartily pass this award to all my friends on my blog list! I don't want to leave anyone behind because I really appreciate everyone's friendship. And also to all the people who leave me thoughtful messages in my chat box. You may not be on my blog list but I appreciate every visit! Let's all be friends! This award is all for you! Please grab it. sengihnampakgigi

7 comments:

Clarissa said...

Thank YOU for being nice,Anney!!I love having friends at blogsophere and I want to know you more about you,too!Thanks for being so friendly! ^_^

payatot said...

oi, salamat at nabigyan ka na pala ng award na yan ha! salamt din sa malimit mong pagdalaw sa munting tahanan ni payatot sa tuwina..sobra kong pinapahalagahan yon..

Sera Melinda said...

Hi Anney
I saw this post on my dashboard
So, do i also get this award? hehe...
I'd love to put it on my blog :)

Vic said...

hi anney! padaan! kasali ba ako sa award na yan? hahaha! :)

thanks for always visiting. God Bless! :)

Mom of Four said...

salamat..though meron na rin ako post nyan,at least i know na sinama mo ako sa listahan...

Dee said...

Hi Anney. I have an award for you din. Please get it in my blog. Thank you. :D

seelan info said...

Thanks fr u r visit see u agaun in vinoth kumar

Related Posts with Thumbnails