Wednesday, March 11, 2009

25 Random things



Another one from Dee. Thank you for tagging me! I have to list 25 random things about me.

1. I love icy drinks.
2. I cannot watch horror movies alone. gigitjari
3. I once ate chocolate flavored lip balm when I was a kid. It tasted good I was looking for strawberry flavor. lol sengihnampakgigi
4. I love the color green.
5. ( please excuse this one) I always sing while pooping. hehehe! It has been a habit. Maybe to distract myself from the powerful smell. ROFL
6. I used to eat bread buns with ketchup. It tasted like hamburger to me when I was a kid.
7. I love steaks! Sometimes I feel bad about eating meat. But I cannot be a vegetarian. Im such a carnivore.
8. Im not fond of wearing make ups. I look pale but I'm used to it. xpasti
9. I'm scared of thunder and lightning.
10. I'm still in search of the best breaded onion rings.
11. I don't like the feel of lotion.
12. I like reality Tv shows.
13. I love sausages! I sometimes make homemade ones.
14. When I was in elementary, I used to design stationery sets using bond papers and pen in assorted colors then sell it. No one was buying so I stopped. lol
15. I love the smell of plastic balloons. heehee! I'm such an addict. It's the one in tube with this gooey thing that you blow using a plastic straw.
16. I barely watch TV. I just listen. lol While working, TV is turned on but I don't get to watch so I just listen.
17. I love butterflies! Be it accessories, shirts, bags etc. anything that has butterflies on ‘em.
18. I used to buy celebrity gossip magazines. I always wanted to know the latest buzz in showbiz. heehee! sengihnampakgigi
19. I prefer white sauce over tomato sauce for my pasta.
20. I pierced my own ears when I was in High school.
21. I'm sexy! gile lol ( in my dreams)
22. I can never finish a list of 25.
23. I'm running out of things to say.
24. I'm surprised I made it to # 24.
25. yay! I finished! tepuktangan

It's hard to pick from all my friends so I'm not tagging anyone. Feel free to grab this tag if you want. Have a great day everyone!

13 comments:

Mom of Four said...

Wow huh, dami palang things about you ah..That is so great. Pareho pala tayong sexy (in our dreams) Ay gusto ko rin ng plastic balloon, kahit inaatake ang sinus at allergy ko. I love steak as wel, mahal nga lang, kaya si Hubby dubby nalang ang pinakakain ko, waiting na lang ako dun sa buto, aksi gusto niya T-bone, ako tagasimot.

batang narS said...

hi po.pwd pagrab nitong 25 random things?thanks n adbans
pareha pla tayo..d naglalagay ng mek-up..and i like the clor grin also:)

batang narS said...

thanks po..i already posted the 25 random things sa blog ko po.:)

WHITEShadow said...

Congratulations! This is a long list and you made it.

tinay said...

nice one siz...
i love butterflies too...
may shirt ako nun may nakalagay butterflies tas mnay butterflies na pics..tas ang style nya eh butas butas parang dumaan sa puncher ahehe pero cute shempre ^_^

i can watch horror films alone kaso aun sa gabi duwag na haha

^__^

Kristie said...

OMG! u pierced ur own ears??? isnt it painful?

Clarissa said...

hahaha!!!natuwa ako sa mga sinulat mo!!i love butterflies din kaya lang parang lumipas na cya.have you seen the movie ' the ring '?ayoko ring manood ng horror pag ako lang---duwag ang lola mo eh!

Dee said...

Hi Anney! :D

Thanks so much for doing this tag.

There are so many interesting things about you. I had fun reading them and getting to know you.

Parehas pala tayo, can't watch horror movie alone. I just can't reassure myself na sa tv lang iyon. And I also used to buy gossip magazines and get the latest chika. In fact just yesterday, I saw this issue of Yes, I think the latest, with Belo on the cover. Naku, I almost bought it na naman, hehe. I prefer white sauce over my pasta too. Ay, i like onion rings too. So far, asan ba nakakabili ng masarap dito? :D

Naku, mahaba na ang comment ko. Thank you again and have a lovely day.:D

Sera Melinda said...

Hi there,
i enjoyed reading this post .... specially no 5 and 21 hahahaha....
We're the same for no 1, 2, 9, and 16.

payatot said...

di ata pumasok ang message ko tita anney? pareho pala tayo sa 11 at 12 kase di ko rin gusto ang lotion at ayoko sya talaga..malimit din ako nood ng reality show lalo na sa kapamilya network...

BOGCESS said...

Hi! You have nice content here. Care to exchange links? Kindly add my blog then let me know so I can add you aswell.
Thanks!

E-Pera

dhemz said...

thanks for sharing some facts about you girl...hahha..natatawa ako kasi kumain ka ng lip balm....hehehe....those are great memories..hehheeh!

Mummy Moon said...

I also not dare to watch horror movie..

Related Posts with Thumbnails