Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's day everyone!





♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥



Here's Ykaie eating her Valentine candy


Ykaie in her Valentine's day outfit! lolsengihnampakgigi Sis and I went to Divisoria. I bought this set for 35 pesos. Lots of cheap but great finds! I think I was able to buy her 6 sets of clothings including 2 denim mini skirts with matching cute tops. (3 for 100) It's a good place to pick up some bargains. Do you ever go to Divisoria? I am not at all that brand conscious. I buy whatever looks good and as long as I feel comfortable wearing them.



Valentine's Day hairdo



9 comments:

nadine♥christian said...

awww, she's sooo cute!
happy valentines sis:)

JiLL said...

weee..the hair is so cute! hehehe
Happy Valentine's Day!

payatot said...

walang kakupas kupas si bulilit, nakatali pa rin ang buhok..hapi balentayn...

Mom of Four said...

Anney, you are just amazing..Holy cow, pano ba mag pony ng hugis puso, grabeng talent nayan ha.. Ay, I like to go to Divisoria. Bilhan ko damit mga anak ko. mahilig ako sa mura.

chubskulit said...

I love the hairdo, your daughter is very cute.

Happy hearts day.. thanks for coming by my shanty!

chubskulit said...

following your blog now by the way..

Arya said...

Hi, Happy valentine day, have a great this time with your family, friends who close to you and beloved peoples. Take a good care.

Elizabeth said...

ang cute naman ni Ykaie! bka mawili ka naman sobra sa mga pamangkin mo ha?
kina-career mo ang pag-aayos ng hair nila! :) so artistic!

Nicely said...

ang galing! heart-shaped! isa ka talagang henyo! napaka-artistic mo!

Related Posts with Thumbnails