Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Third day of the Cosmo body 7 day challenge


In day 3 you have to eat a mixture of vegetables and fruits. Avoid bananas and potatoes today. I bought a pack of mixed fruits in the grocery for 45 pesos (120 pesos /kilo). You can choose the fruits you want to include. Mine was an assortment of red and yellow watermelons, grapes, pear, pineapple, orange, melons and papayas. I didn't consume all the fruits I bought coz I was already full. I also had some mixed veggies today.


3 comments:

♥peachkins♥ said...

I can definitely do this!

CrystalGail said...

hi.:) just wanna ask if where did you buy the mixed fruits. i mean, the specific name of the grocery. thanks.:)

anney said...

Hi Crystal! You can buy the fruits sa SM grocery. They have an assortment of fruits that you can choose like te one in the picture.

Related Posts with Thumbnails