Monday, January 19, 2009

Result of the Cosmo body 7 day challenge


Recap: Cosmo body 7 day challenge is a weight loss diet program. You can lose up to 10-17 lbs per week. Just visit this website for the meal plan: Cosmo body 7 day challenge
I lost 8 lbs in 1 week. Not bad! I hope I won't put the weight back on just as fast If I start eating normally. I actually cheated on the 3rd and 7th day. hehehe! I thought I would survive day 3 because the meal plan consists of veggies and fruits. I was already craving for something sweet on the 2nd day. On the 3rd day, though I consumed some fruits, I was still craving for something sweeter. I was feeding my niece some chocolate coated pretzel sticks. I took a bite! LOL I ended up eating all of them. hehehe! I just bought my niece another box of pretzels. I will no longer elaborate what I ended up eating on the 7th day sengihnampakgigijelir. Day 2 and 7 were the hardest for me. It was hard for me to eat veggies without any meat. And because I must drink at least 10 glasses of water each day, imagine how many times I had to go back and forth to the comfort room. I've also consumed 2 diet cokes and coffee with artificial sweetener. I think I would lose more If I didn't cheat. I have to try this again! Try for yourself! My sister will start this week. Hmmmmm. let's see how much she would lose!

5 comments:

♥peachkins♥ said...

Naku sis,na-inspire akey!try ko rin kaya iyan??watcha think?

Anney said...

yes yes yo! go go go!Try na!

Elizabeth said...

congrats! you made it!
how i wish kaya ko yan!!! i'm gaining pounds na talaga...

Hapi said...

Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!

Anonymous said...

This diet was designed by General Motors back in 1985.

http://www.iimahd.ernet.in/~jajoo/gmdiet.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails