Sunday, December 28, 2008

Cake Balls recipe






I made some cake balls for our Nochebuena feast but I forgot to serve them.lol I just served them for our Christmas party. The kids loved them! I made peanut butter and chocolate flavored cake balls. Here's the recipe.


1 box of cake mix ( your preference)
1 container of frosting ( I used chocolate and peanut butter)
package of chocolate chips or white chocolate
sprinkles


1.Bake cake according to package directions.
2. let cool then crumble cake.
3. mix frosting thoroughly until well blended
4. form into balls and lay on cookie sheets
5. chill for several hours
6.melt chocolate chips in a double boiler.
7.dip the balls into chocolate using a toothpick or fork then lay on wax paper until firm.
8.Drizzle some white chocolate or add some sprinkles to decorate the cake balls


You can insert a stick into each ball before dipping into melted chocolate.







My nieces

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails